What is Infographic Content? Important Elements And Types
What is Infographic Content – In this digital era, we want to get everything fast, and in the most convenient way. Today technology is growing very fast and the same is for information and data. There is a lot of information around us and it’s nearly impossible to remember them all in little time.
Human beings have tried to develop various ways to quickly understand as well as remember information. Infographic helps us to grab lots of information within a few seconds.
Infographic is a type of graphic element which uses images, icons, diagram/charts, and minimal text to help the viewer to easily understand a topic or message.
Infographics are being designed to deliver information, data, stats, or knowledge quickly and clearly. Infographics have evolved as an important mass communication form in recent years. It is used by the government to educate people about government facilities and programs like welfare programs, vaccination schemes, etc. It is also used by schools colleges to teach students. Used by the organizations to compare data and growth and demonstrate plans.
Government organizations, big and small industries are using Infographics on digital platforms (website, Email) and social platforms like Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, etc. Infographics is helping them to grab the attention of the target audiences and also educate them. Infographics is helping them to create awareness about the uses of their products or services, their advantages, etc. Infographics has become a key part of the Digital marketing content strategy of every company.
Infographics has become popular due to the features below:
1. Easy to understand: Infographics is easy to understand. It conveys information easily
2. Generates High Engagement: It generates more engagement than the normal text content and general Graphics.
3. Good for non-readers: It is good for even those audiences who don’t like to read much text content as it coveys message/story in the least text data.
4. Helps to Remember data fast: Visual data presentation of Infographics helps users to remember data easily and quickly.
5. Drive Traffic & Leads: Infographics is a popular content on social media for Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. It helps to generate leads and traffic from social media.
6. Increase Your Brand Awareness: Infographics uses elements like logos, website address, email, or even contact information related to a brand, which helps in the branding of products.
If you’re planning to serve the best and quickly understandable Infographics to your customers or target audiences than you need to know about important elements and types of Infographic to be able to achieve the purpose.
Elements of Infographics
Since Infographics is a type of graphics so to make it appealing other than the Infographics element you need to follow the principles of designs. Some of the important elements of Infographics are:
1. The Story/Message: Every Infographic has a story or messages it wants to convey to the audience. So the content writer and Infographics designer should focus on the message they are willing to present to their audience.
2. Data:It is the most important element of Infographics. The correct and authentic data must be used in Infographics to keep up the trust of the customers and the credibility of your brand; The credit for the data source should always be given.
3. Quality Infographic Content:To present your story or to convey a message to your audience you need to have nicely organized headlines, subheads and the data should be presented in such a way that users can relate to the headlines and sub-headlines.
4. Design and Color theme: Your design and color theme should be based on Infographics topics and the demands of the target audience. Suppose you are creating Infographics related to nature then you may use the color green or brown and icons and symbols and design elements related to nature.
5 Fonts: The fonts should be simple and readable so that the readers can quickly follow the date being presented.
6. Graphs and Charts: To represent data in the most convenient way you need to use appropriate graphs and charts. Try to use minimum possible graphs and charts.
There are various types of Infographics, some popular types of Infographics are:-
1. Informational Infographic: Informational Infographics is the most common and popular type of Infographics on Social Media. They are used to share information quickly using icons, shapes colors, and other visual elements.
2. Statistical Infographic: These Infographics are used to present survey data. It helps the presenter to present data in the most effective and most presentable form. This helps the reader to understand data quickly and easily.
3. Process Infographic: These Infographics are used to guide the user to the stepwise process of a task. They show the breakdown of a task into a series of easy-to-follow steps. These help users to complete a task easily following the steps mentioned in Infographics.
4. Timeline Infographic: They are using to show historical data. Timeline Infographics uses images/Icons and Dates to highlight and convey data and facts. These can help the user to understand Historical data like the Growth data of a company in the past 5 Years.
Infographics and their related elements are easy to understand if explained properly with the help of live examples. Takshila Learning makes the process simple easy to follow through their online lectures and video lessons which makes your learning process enjoyable and interactive. Takshila Learning is there for all your learning requirements related to Infographics and its types. Get yourself enrolled in Takshila Learning to visualize and learn better.
Takshila Learning provides the best Online Digital Marketing Course in Hindi and SEO Course Online to help you learn Digital Marketing courses with the utmost ease. Our Digital Marketing Video Lectures will help students to grasp concepts and Google Digital Marketing easily. Our Digital Marketing Online Course comprises Digital Marketing Video Lectures, Worksheets & Assignments, and Doubt sessions to monitor your progress along with Internship, Certificate, and faculty support to assist you at each step.
It’s worth starting an Online Digital Marketing Journey with us!
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details: