What is Guidelines for Diary Writing? Diary Entry – Class 6 English
In this article, we have shared the study material of CBSE board Class 6 English chapter Diary Entry.
- It is the personal and formal categories of writing.
- Many individuals write the diary to store their personal feelings, thoughts, and emotions on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- It is based on an experience, a scene, description, narration or event or any other things or activities.
- The writer does diary entry of those things that he/she considers worth to write into it.
- Diary entry may also refer to the to-do list, weekly plans, day wise journals, Calendar events etc.
Guidelines for diary writing
- There is no fixed format for writing the diary but one should know how to write a proper diary.
- The diary should contain the place, the date, the day and time of writing it, for example, you may write 24th November 2018, Friday-8 pm.
- There is no need to write the heading while writing a diary entry. Or for your reference, you may write heading.
- The tone of diary entry is informal and personal. But if it is a daily journal it may be impersonal. Many people write diary philosophical and reflective. One can freely pour his or her thoughts in any form,
- One can also evolve their own style or tone while writing a diary.
In the examination, you can follow the following format for diary entry-
Write the date, day and time on the top left and use the tense simple past, present perfect and future. Write it as a first-person application
Steps to follow
Begin the diary entry with a general sentence like describing the day or momentary feeling.
In the body paragraph, you may continue with describing your emotions.
Lastly, conclude the diary writing with the future course of action or final remark.
For Diary Entry samples, click Class 6 English course. The option of one to one live classes also there. Visit www.takshilalearning.com for more details.
Follow us on a Social media
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
Tag: Diary Entry, Guidelines for diary writing, Step to follow Diary Entry, Class 6 English
0 responses on "What is Guidelines for Diary Writing? Diary Entry - Class 6 English"