Request A Free Demo Now
For More Information Talk To Our Experts.
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning revenues by promoting other’s products or services. An affiliate marketer promotes other’s products or services on their website or blog and gets revenue on the leads/sales.
Affiliate marketing is an important part of digital marketing. Digital marketing is growing at a very fast speed. Affiliate marketing has a good contribution to the growth of digital marketing. Affiliate marketing helps in generating 15 to 20% of all online sales. As per IAMAI (Internet and Mobile Association of India) report, affiliate marketing will cross the $835 million mark by the year 2025
Buying behaviours for product or service has changed, now people have started buying almost all products or services online like grocery, clothes, insurance policies, medicines, TVs, fridges, holiday packages, books, etc.
This behaviour change has forced companies to sell online, to generate sales companies are teaming up with affiliates which have given a new shape to affiliate marketing.
Browse the video lecture
In India, an Affiliate generally earns a 10-15% commission. His total monthly earning depends on sales or leads that he generates for his tie-ups. Suppose the commission rate is 20% and the product price is 6,000/- and he generates 30 sales in a month, the affiliate will earn 36K per month from that tie-up and that particular product affiliate program. If he has more products or tie-ups, his earning will be more.
Since affiliate marketing is a profitable business, the competition in affiliate marketing is also there. To get a good start is very important.
You can follow the below guidelines to get a good start on your affiliate marketing.
Step 1: Create Your Website or Blog: You need a website or blog platform to get traffic so that your audience will be able to view and engage with the product or service you promote for your tie-ups.
Step 2: Choose your niche: You need to choose your website or blog topic carefully to get large traffic, rather than choosing a category where the search is limited to few thousand you need to select a category that has a large audience. For example, if your blog is focused on Pendrive then the audience will be limited, if you write about a computer gadget it will have a large audience and if you write about an electronic gadget it will have an even large audience. Your blog or website should be related to that product or service you want to promote so that you have a traffic of the audience who are interested in that particular product or service.
Step 3: Sign up for Affiliate Program: You need to contact the company, understand rules and regulations, and need to create an account with them.
Step 4: Create content to promote affiliate products: depending on the product or service you can create content for example tutorials for hosting services and product reviews and blogs for cosmetic products etc.
Step 5: Drive traffic: To promote the content more you need to drive more traffic to your blog and site so that you can generate more sales or leads. You can do it through optimizing the website for SEO or through paid campaigns on search engines and social media platforms or through email marketing.
Browse the video lecture
In India there are hundreds of affiliate programs, we are listing a few popular affiliate programs here:
1) Amazon Affiliate Marketing Program: Amazon Associates is an Amazon affiliate marketing program in India. Amazon has millions of products and has a wide range of product categories. Bloggers, website owners, or mobile app owners can participate in this program and after qualifying can become part of it.
Since Amazon is a well-known company, selling its product is easy to compare to others.
2) Flipkart Affiliate Marketing Program: Flipkart is one of the most popular brands in India. It has several product categories. Its commission rate is also good and it provides accurate tracking for sales. These features make it a good affiliate program. You can join the Flipkart affiliate marketing program and can get a commission for every sale generated from traffic from your website/mobile app.
3) HostGator Affiliate Marketing Program: HostGator is one of the most famous web hosting company. HostGator affiliate program is one of the most profitable affiliate marketing Programs. You can earn up to INR 3,000 per qualifying sign up(sale) for web hosting plans like Shared, WordPress, Cloud, VPS, etc.
4) GoDaddy Affiliate Program: You can earn money for generating sales on GoDaddy through traffic from your website or Blog. They have a variety of products like Domains, SSL Security, Web Hosting, etc.
5) BigRock Affiliate Program: The BigRock Affiliate program offers you to earn commission up to Rs.10,000 per sale. You can promote BigRock products to your friends, customers, etc. and get paid commissions for every sale.
Once you sign-up for the BigRock Affiliate program you will receive a tracking link.
Takshila Learning has the best digital courses which make you aware of the latest and the most beneficial affiliate programs. We at Takshila Learning have the latest inputs from versatile industry experts who guide the learners in the most appropriate way possible. Takshila Learning has a Digital Marketing Course in Hindi , SEO online course in hindi specifically tailored for companies. We offer customized solutions and modules for training which have been optimized for maximum output. This course progresses progressively to advanced levels, covering basic knowledge.
Takshila Learning makes you Rock in Digital Marketing and Affiliate Programs
It’s worth starting an Online Digital Marketing Journey with us!
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
Must Read : What is Infographic Content? Important Elements And Types