We are Hiring!
Work with a team of smart, creative, and passionate professionals, in an open and educational environment, solving problems that will impact millions of students and change the face of education in the digital era.
We believe a few great people can make a big difference. If you’re one of them, apply below!
1. Education Counsellor – 2(Open)
2. Content Writer – 2(Open)
3. SEO Executive -3(Open)
o Competitive salaries with Incentives
o Flexible schedules and required time off to ensure you are well-rested
o Well educated team
o Learn new and updated technologies
o Stock Option to be given to the promising employee
Job brief for Education Counsellor
Required an Experienced Education Counsellor who can convert potential online leads into Sells
Requirements for Education Counsellor
- Exp: 1 to 3 Years (Preferable in Education Industry)
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Should be excellent communication skills – Speaking & Writing.
- Location: Work from home
Job brief for SEO Executive
As an SEO Executive, You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, On-page Optimization, link building to increase web page rankings on search engines
- Using Google Analytics to create performance reports regularly.
- Assisting content write for creating a blog and other content.
- Review and analyze web sites for improvement
- Identify the high traffic keywords for websites.
- Improve the company’s organic search results.
- Implement best On-Page SEO Technique
- Create High-quality Back Links
- Optimize web pages as per SEO Algorithm
- Research and analyze competitor
- Degree/Diploma in SEO.
- 0-12 Months experience in SEO.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics & Search Console.
- Basic knowledge or HTML & WordPress
Job brief for Content Writer
Takshila Learning is looking for a Content Writer to join our Digital Marketing Team and enrich our websites with new content, blog posts, and can write marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities involve researching on industry-related topics, producing ideas for new content, and proofing blogs/content before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, Feel free to share samples of your work along with your CV
- Research industry-related topics
- Proofread and edit blog posts/Ads content before publication
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Use high traffic relevant keywords and SEO guidelines to increase website traffic
- Identify customers’ demands and gaps in our content and suggest new topics
- Update website content as and when needed
- Experience as a Copywriter/Content Writer
- Portfolio of your published blog/articles/content
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines and cooperate with other content writers and editors to complete projects
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
Mail your resume at [email protected]
Where We Are:
Takshila Learning Pvt Ltd
141D, Block-AC , Shalimar Bagh, Delhi-110088