We are Hiring!
Work with a team of smart, creative, and passionate professionals, in an open and educational environment, solving problems that will impact millions of students and change the face of education in the digital era.
We believe a few great people can make a big difference. If you’re one of them, apply below!
1. Sales Tellecaller Executive – 3 (Open)
2. Teachers for K-12 levels (UKG/LKG/Primary/Middle/Secondary) – 10 (Open)
3. Competitive Exams Faculty & Product Manager – 1 (Closed)
4. Sales Manager – 1 (Closed)
5. Content Writer – 1 (Open)
6. Software Engineer – 2 (Closed)
7. SEO Executive – 3 (Open)
- Competitive salaries with Incentives
- Flexible schedules and required time off to ensure you are well-rested
- Well educated team
- Learn new and updated technologies
Looking for candidates having experience in Telecalling/Selling Online product knowledge is must
Fixed Salary along with good Incentives will be provided
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and customer needs
- Negotiate/close sales and handle grievances
- Perform regular tasks based on the allotted work plan.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about products and product promotions.
- Interact with customers through phone, e-mails & chats
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Work independently or in a team to deliver monthly sales targets.
- Develop sales plans and determine the sales projections.
- Stay up-to-date with online marketing trends and rivals.
- Exp: 1 to 3 Years (Preferable in Education Industry)
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Should be excellent communication skills – Speaking & Writing.
- Location: Work from home
Takshila Learning is looking for a Content Writer to join our Digital Marketing Team and enrich our websites with new content, blog posts, and can write marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities involve researching on industry-related topics, producing ideas for new content, and proofing blogs/content before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, Feel free to share samples of your work along with your CV
- Research industry-related topics
- Proofread and edit blog posts/Ads content before publication
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Use high traffic relevant keywords and SEO guidelines to increase website traffic
- Identify customers’ demands and gaps in our content and suggest new topics
- Update website content as and when needed
- Experience as a Copywriter/Content Writer
- Portfolio of your published blog/articles/content
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines and cooperate with other content writers and editors to complete projects
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
Teachers Required for K-12 levels (UKG/LKG/Primary/Middle/Secondary)
We are currently recruiting teachers for K-12 levels (UKG/LKG/Primary/Middle/Secondary)We are also expanding our horizon across the globe and into the Internationalmarket(USA), we are eager to recruit talented teachers who have expertise in the following subject areas:
- Science(Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
- Vedic Mathematics
Good Laptop/Desktop (8GB RAM or higher), High-quality webcam (HD/1080p built-in or external), Stable Internet, Power Backup for Internet, Writing pad and Decent Background.
- Leadingonline 1-on-1teaching/tutoring sessions
- Assisting students in understanding specific subject area content
- Answer content -related questions
- Keep students engaged and focused on their learning.
- Track student progress by using monthly feedback reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with online video conferencing & screen- sharing
- Bachelor’s(BA/BS) /Master’sDegree(MA/MS) specific to the subject. Additional teaching certification is preferred.
- Experience in online tutoring or teaching also preferred
- Knowledge of and facility with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word
This is a part-time position with flexible hours. Number of classes depends on the tutor’s availability for each day. Pay will be based on education and experience in taking online classes.
Vacancy: 10 for each Subject/Class
As an SEO Executive, You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, On-page Optimization, link building to increase web page rankings on search engines
- Using Google Analytics to create performance reports regularly.
- Assisting content write for creating a blog and other content.
- Review and analyze web sites for improvement
- Identify the high traffic keywords for websites.
- Improve the company’s organic search results.
- Implement best On-Page SEO Technique
- Create High-quality Back Links
- Optimize web pages as per SEO Algorithm
- Research and analyze competitor
- Degree/Diploma in SEO.
- 0-12 Months experience in SEO.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics & Search Console.
- Basic knowledge or HTML & WordPress
Looking for a software engineer who has the willingness and grit to survive in a fast-moving start-up ecosystem. The work will span across a range of technologies and will involve very close interaction with different business development verticals and the customers. Primary activities will include maintaining and upgrading a video conferencing service, a learning management system, and also an e-commerce portal.
- Creating website/software using standard UI, UX practices
- Working closely with other developers, UI, UX designers, web designers
- Maintaining and upgrading existing Website/Software
- Maintaining software/website documentation
- Training users and other developers as and when required
- Ability to navigate complex problems and deliver results independently
- Ability to debug a live system
- Basic experience building, maintaining, and scaling web-based systems and mobile applications.
- Ability to write scripts to analyze data and generate reports.
- Preferred tech stack experience: WordPress, JS, Android, AWS, Java, Docker, python
As Competitive Exams Faculty & Product Manager, You will be responsible for teaching any Subject out of Quant, Reasoning, English or GA(preferred) and Bring the growth in Sales, Quality of product
- Responsible for all the activities to be conducted to bring growth.
- Responsible to coordinate with the internal teams so that the operational work is in sync and sales team members are trained properly
- Developing new sales areas and improving sales through various methods (Like seminar/webinar/Direct calling)
- Teach any Subject out of Quant, Reasoning, English, or GA(preferred)
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
- Must have knowledge of competitive exams (Exam Type, Pattern, State / Centre)
- Have attempted Bank/SSC/Police Exams
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
Takshila Learning (takshilalearning.com) is looking to hire a full time sales manager with experience in the education technology space. We are a bootstrapped education company that focuses on personalised virtual live classes (academic and co-curricular) in the K12 space.
The individual will be responsible for drafting and executing the sales strategy for the company and will become the face of the organization. Daily activities will range from analyzing the market data, speaking to customers, providing insights to improve the product experience, and building relationships with stakeholders.
The pre-requisite is that the individual should have great empathy towards learners in the K12 education space in India and an immense passion for driving change in the education space.
Experience: Experience 3-5 Years