Use of To, Too And Two – Practice Worksheet for Class 4 English
Class 4 English : Use of To, Too And Two
- A function word – To + verb.
- Refers to the end point of the time period.
- Identifies the person affected or receiving something.
- Used to show a change of state, condition or quality.
Too – also, in addition.
- More than desirable
- Refers to an excessive amount of something.
Two – used as a number
Worksheet for Class 4 English on To, Too, and Two.
I am going ….the market.
- Tony ran …..miles.
- Is Siya coming…..?
- She got ……wrong on the test.
- My brother likes …… play football.
- I was at the park …… times today.
- Those clothes are …. Expensive.
- Sandra got …. Strikes in bowling.
- I need …….. write …… pages for school.
- I need you ….. help me it’s …… heavy.
- I have …. Pair of shoes under the table.
- Do I have …… go to the library?
- We left ….late.
- My dad took me….. the market.
- I have … many things to do today.
More worksheets for CBSE Class 4 English are available. For 4 Class EVS, Maths, and Hindi worksheets register with Takshila Learning.
You can visit another article for CBSE Class 4 English click below.
Takshila Learning is known for offering quality education at your doorstep. Takshila Learning is one of the largest growing companies providing online classes for KG to class 12 offering animated videos, worksheets, activities, games designed on CBSE syllabus. For more details, log in at www.takshilalearning.com.
Follow us on a Social media