Tree Essay in English
Tree essay in 5 lines
- Trees are an important part of our life.
- Trees are very useful to us.
- Trees give us fruits, medicines, rubber, wood, paper, etc.
- Trees make the atmosphere clean.
- Trees take in carbon dioxide and give out oxygen.
Importance of Trees – Tree essay in 10 lines
- Trees are an essential component of our lives because they provide us with oxygen which is necessary for our survival.
- Life cannot be expected without trees; without our green friends, there will be no life on Earth.
- Trees are extremely beneficial to our lives and the environment, as they help to keep the planet green and pleasant.
- Humans earlier used trees to make weapons and hunted with their help in the past.
- Science began with trees as well, because the earliest scientific discovery was a wheel constructed of wood.
- Water, air, and noise pollution are increasing as a result of the lack of trees, resulting in the spread of numerous dangerous diseases in human life.
- Trees provide a variety of services, including timber, medicine, shelter, raw materials, and more.
- Historically, trees provided humans with firewood, which was crucial for cooking and warmth.
- Trees and plants always adorn our garden and lawns to give it an aesthetic touch.
- Many animals and birds rely primarily on trees for food and shelter, making it a crucial aspect of the ecosystem.
The Tree Essay In English For Students | Short Essay on Trees
Trees are being cut down to make space for human occupation in today’s situation. Every day, large areas of forest are removed, forcing animals to give up their natural habitat as a result. However, this has a significant impact on environmental health.
Human activities have released significant amounts of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, which, if left unchecked for an extended period of time, can have disastrous consequences for the environment.
Carbon dioxide from the atmosphere can be absorbed by trees and stored within them. Carbon sequestration is a procedure that is critical for a cleaner environment. However, when more trees are taken down, this phenomenon may become less effective. As a result, it’s critical that we don’t cut down trees and instead encourage reforestation.
Without trees, the earth would become barren and dead, which is why they are so crucial to the environment. In addition, there are numerous animals that dwell in trees. Arboreal animals are those that spend their whole lives on trees, including raising their young, feeding, sleeping, etc.
These animals will have nowhere to dwell if trees are taken down, and they may go extinct. Sloths, flying snakes, geckos, koalas, opossums, and tarsiers are among the animals that dwell in the trees. Hundreds of species of spiders and insects make their homes in trees.
Furthermore, trees give shade, which is especially important during the heat. The value of a residential area is increased by the presence of trees and other vegetation. Furthermore, several hundred-year-old trees function as tourist attractions or historical markers.
Trees are extremely significant, precious, and critical to our survival since they provide us with two vital life necessities: food and oxygen. Apart from this, rainwater is collected by trees and stored in the soil. This keeps clean water from running down drains and being squandered. They also serve as watersheds, holding floodwaters for a period of time before slowly releasing them into the ground and atmosphere.
As a result, they preserve an area’s water base and supply us with a water bed. The root system of trees is so beautifully designed by nature that it prevents landslides and soil erosion by holding the dirt underground from being carried away during rain and floods.
Trees play an important role in our lives and give a continuous service to the environment. We have somehow failed to safeguard them, which may explain why we are now experiencing global warming, severe pollution, and other negative consequences of deforestation.
Trees must be properly cared for and maintained in order for humans to live on this planet. Others should be encouraged to plant additional trees. It is for our own good, and the sooner we realise this, the better.
“On this planet, a tree is man’s best friend.” We have one of the most valuable resources on the planet when we use trees responsibly and economically. Trees are aptly referred to as the “lungs of the planet.” In the absence of trees, life on Earth would perish.
Takshila learning wishes to bring the importance of trees to the aspirants through the essay for junior and senior classes. The mentors at Takshila learning motivate the aspirants to be aware of the surroundings and the requirements of Mother Nature which is around them. So, plant more trees and conserve nature.
Takshila learning promotes the planting of trees for the conservation of the ecology
Read More Essay
Short Essay on Indian Army
Short Essay on Dussehra Festival
Short Essay on Subhash Chandra Bose
Cow Essay – Short Essay on Cow
Here at Takshila Learning, we provide School Online Classes from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes for Class 1 to 12th Class and other classes that comprise Animated Video lectures and Live Online Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to 12th, and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning.
Learning is fun now!
Subscribe to our social channel.
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
Tag – Importance of trees essay 150 words; save trees essay; tree essay in english
0 responses on "Tree Essay - Importance of Trees"