CS Business Management and Ethics – Training and Development
Employee Training and Development
Employee training and development is a broad term covering multiple kinds of employee learning. Training is a program that helps employees learn specific knowledge or skills to improve performance in their current roles.
In other words, it’s an Educational preparation for performing a job that is typically provided to staff by the organization to its employees so that they can work effectively. Training provides the workers with the facility to gain technical knowledge and to learn new skills to do specific jobs. Training is equally important for the existing as well as the new employees.
Benefits of Training
- The Economy in Operations: Employees will be able to make better use of materials and equipment.
- Increased Employee Motivation: Training helps to increase employee motivation since they understand the work better after training.
- Less Supervision: Proper training does not eliminate but reduces the need for supervision.
- High Morale: Imparting proper training increases employee morale. With the help of training, complaints, absenteeism, employee turnover can be reduced.
- Uniformity of Procedures: Best methods of work can be standardized with the help of training.
The proper explanation of benefits of the training is available in CS Foundation online classes for CS PREPARATION.
Benefits of Development
- Increased job satisfaction and morale among employees
- Increased employee motivation
- Increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain
- Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
- Increased innovation in strategies and products
- Reduced employee turnover
- Enhanced company image, e.g., conducting ethics training (not a good reason for ethics training!)
- Risk management, e.g., training about sexual harassment, diversity training.
Study in detail ‘Benefits of development’ with recorded lectures by experienced faculty by clicking online classes for CS Foundation.
For more Business Management and Ethics notes, register with Takshila Learning.