Class 3 English Grammar
This worksheet is for class 3 English, comprising the topic of tense and verb. It is important to understand tense and verb. It will increase your command of the English language.
After completing this worksheet, students will be able to have a better understanding of the following topics:
- What is tense?
- What is a verb?
- What are the types of tenses?
- What are the types of verbs?
What is tense?
Tense is a category in grammar that expresses time reference.
What is a verb?
It is a term that serves as the primary part of a sentence’s predicate and describes an action, situation, or occurrence.
What are the types of tenses?
There are three types of sentences:
- Present tense
- Past tense
- Future tense
What are the types of verbs?
The three types of verbs are:
- Action verbs
- Modal or helping verbs.
- Auxiliary or linking verbs.
I. Fill in the blanks with the correct verb form using the word given in the brackets.
- Ram is _____________. (Play)
- Raghav was ___________. (Dance)
- I am ___________. (Read)
- Shradha is ____________. (Write)
- Sita was ___________ there. (Stand)
II. Fill in the blanks with the correct verb form using the tense given in the brackets.
- Sanjay _____ dancing in the rain. (Present tense)
- I ______ just going to call you. (Past tense)
- You _____ not going to come tomorrow. (Present tense)
- I ___ not come tomorrow. (Future tense)
- We ___ overcome. (Future tense)
II. Fill in the blanks with the correct verb form using the verbs and tenses as given in the brackets.
- I _________ yesterday. (Dance – Simple past tense)
- You ________ everyday. (Play – Simple present tense)
- She _______ every year. (Draw – Simple present tense)
- He will _____ tomorrow. (Come – Simple Future tense)
- Rajesh did not _____ my notebook yesterday. (Return – Simple past tense)
- Radha can not _______. (Sing – Simple present tense)
- I was _______. (Sing – Past continuous tense)
- I will be _________ tomorrow. (Come – Future continuous tense)
- I love ___________. (Travel – Present continuous tense)
Related English worksheet
Prepare Class 3 English with our Online Tuition Classes and Interactive Live Online Classes
Here at Takshila Learning online live class platform, we provide Online Classes for School from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes for Class 10 and other classes that comprise Video lectures and Online Live Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to 12, and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning.
Learning is fun now!
Subscribe to our social channel.
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
Call at 08045681010 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
Tag – tense and verb; tense verb english; tense verb worksheets; English grammar; class 3 english worksheet; class 3 english grammar worksheet; grade 3 english worksheets grammar
0 responses on "Tense and Verb - Class 3 English Worksheet - English Grammar"