SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Check 2020 Exam Date
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification
Staff Selection Commission has finally released the notification for various posts for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination. SSC will hold a competitive examination for recruitment for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India to the posts of
- Lower Divisional Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA),
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), and
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
All the details related to SSC CHSL Exam Date 2019, SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria, SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy details, SSC CHSL Application Fee, and SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Syllabus are as under:
SSC CHSL 2019 Important Dates:
Starting date of Online Application: 3rd Dec 2019
Last date to Apply Online: 10th Jan 2020 (23:59)
Last date for Online Fee Payment: 12th Jan
Last date for payment through Challan: 14th Jan, 2020
SSC CHSL Exam Date 2019:
Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE): 16th March to 27th March, 2020
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28th June, 2020
Click Here to View Official Notification of
Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time.
Click Here to Apply online for SSC CHSL 2019-2020:
SSC CHSL 2019 ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA:
18-27 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002).
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Click here for Full Details on Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2019:
If you fulfill the required eligibility criteria and want to prepare for SSC CHSL Exam 2019-2020 then you can take our SSC Online Classes for SSC Exam Preparation.
SSC CHSL 2019 EXAM PATTERN:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSL Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): The Tier-I Examination will consist of 100 Objective Type, Multiple choice questions which carry 200 marks.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|English Language |
(80 Minutes for
candidates eligible for
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be No Sectional Cut off.
SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in “Pen and Paper” Mode which will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes).
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
SSC CHSL Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer. The duration of the test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ in C&AG: Data Entry Speed of15,000 (fifteen thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer. The duration of the test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 3700-4000 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and PA/SA: Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) and those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.). 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to about 10500 key depressions per hour and about 9000 key depressions per hour respectively. The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
SSC CHSL 2019 Application Fee:
A candidate must pay an application fee of Rs. 100/– for SSC CGL 2019 Exam. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category and All Category Female are exempted from paying the online application fee. Candidates can pay fee either online through Net Banking / Credit Card/Debit Card or through offline mode by generating a Challan for the same.
How to apply?
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of online Application for the Examination
- Then the process requires filling up of following information:
- Basic Details
- Additional Details and Contact Details
- Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- After that save the information provided. Take draft printout and review the information provided thoroughly, before „Final Submit‟.
- Read the “Declaration” carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click “I Agree” and then click on “Final Submit”.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
- After completion of registration process, „Basic Details‟ can be changed only twice. THEREFORE BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS WHILE MAKING ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
Click Here to Apply online for SSC CHSL 2019:
You can visit our Website for SSC Exam Preparation and SSC Online classes.We provide Online Coaching for SSC along with SSC Online Test Series and full-time Faculty Support.
SSC CHSL 2019 EXAM SYLLABUS:
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2 𝜃 + Cos2 𝜃=1 etc.,
Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy, and scientific research.
Although the benefits of a government job are endless, few benefits which need not be missed are:
- Job Safety & Security: All the central government jobs are secured and recession-proof. It is not like the hire and firework culture prevalent in the private sector.
- Career progression: SSC conducts grade-wise departmental competitive exams for its existing Central Government employees which leads to an accelerated career progression. Promotions are based on seniority and employees get rewarded based on their experience.
- Salary Increments: The salaries are revised as per the recommendations of the Pay Commission. Apart from these, there are annual increments and DA is also revised regularly based on an inflation index.
- Social status & Financial Stability: A person employed in Central Government enjoys a dignified standing in the society. This list is endless and the benefits keep increasing with each promotion and increment. Unbiased approach and fixed working hours mark the most prominent offerings that also provide financial stability.
- Retirement Benefits: – Some after retirement benefits are also given to such employees so their present as well as future both will be secured.
For more information and inquiry about SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Preparation then register with us today at www.takshilalearning.com. We provide Online Coaching for various competitive exams along with SSC Online Test Series such as SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, SSC MTS, SBI PO/Clerk 2020, RAILWAYS, IBPS PO/Clerk 2020, IBPS RRB 2020 and other insurance exams. Join Today…
Learn blogs on Quantitative Aptitude here..
Follow us on a Social media
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
Tag- SSC Exam; SSC Exam Notification; SSC CHSL 2019 Notification; SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancies; SSC 2020 Exam Date