Science Project for class 10 & CBSE Class 10 science project
Science Project for class 10 cbse –
Takshila Learning is providing guide to students for cbse projects, practicals and experiments for class 9, 10 to 12 for all subjects like – Physics , Chemistry, Biology. Our online tutors and 3D contents help to learn all subjects for all classes with clarity.
CBSE science projects and practicals for class 10 are as follow:
Practicals are distributed in two term namely first term and second term, viz,
First Term Practicals – Science Project for class 10 & CBSE Class 10 science project
1. To find the pH of the following samples by using pH paper/universal indicator:
- A. Dilute Hydrochloric Acid
- B. Dilute NaOH solution
- C. Dilute Ethanoic Acid solution
- D. Lemon juice
- E. Water
- F. Dilute Sodium Bicarbonate solution
2. To study the properties of acids and bases (HCl & NaOH) by their reaction with:
- a. Litmus solution (Blue/Red)
- b. Zinc metal
- c. Solid sodium carbonate
3. To perform and observe the following reactions and classify them into:
- i. Combination reaction
- ii. Decomposition reaction
- iii. Displacement reaction
- iv. Double displacement reaction
- 1. Action of water on quick lime
- 2. Action of heat on ferrous sulphate crystals
- 3. nails kept in copper sulphate solution
- 4. Reaction between sodium sulphate and barium chloride
4. i) To observe the action of Zn, Fe, Cu and Al metals on the following salt solutions:
- a. ZnSO4 (aq)
- b. FeSO4 (aq)
- c. CuSO4 (aq)
- d. Al2(SO4)3 (aq)
ii) Arrange Zn, Fe, Cu and Al (metals) in the decreasing order of reactivity based on the above result.
5. To study the dependence of potential difference (V) across a resistor on the current (I) passing through it and determine its resistance. Also plot a graph between V and I.
6. To determine the equivalent resistance of two resistors when connected in series.
7 To determine the equivalent resistance of two resistors when connected in parallel.
8 To prepare a temporary mount of a leaf peel to show stomata.
9 To show experimentally that light is necessary for photosynthesis.
10 To show experimentally that carbon dioxide is given out during respiration.
Second Term Practicals – Science Project for class 10 CBSE & NCERT
1. To study the following properties of acetic acid (ethanoic acid):
- i) odour
- ii) solubility in water
- iii) effect on litmus
- iv) reaction with sodium bicarbonate
2. To study saponification reaction for preparation of soap.
3. To study the comparative cleaning capacity of a sample of soap in soft and hard water.
4. To determine the focal length of:
- i. Concave mirror,
ii. Convex lens,
by obtaining the image of a distant object.
5. To trace the path of a ray of light passing through a rectangular glass slab for different angles of incidence. Measure the angle of incidence, angle of refraction, angle of emergence and interpret the result.
6. To study (a) binary fission in Amoeba, and (b) budding in yeast with the help of prepared slides.
7. To trace the path of the rays of light through a glass prism.
8. To find the image distance for varying object distances in case of a convex lens and draw corresponding ray diagrams to show the nature of image formed.
9. To study homology and analogy with the help of models/charts of animals and models/ charts/ specimens of plants.
10. To identify the different parts of an embryo of a dicot seed (Pea, gram or red kidney bean).
for cbse class 11 projects click here…
Note: To understand the concept clearly, watch our respective 3D animated videos while reading this article as the illustrations are based on that.
If you want to learn class 10 Maths , Science , English , Hindi & SST through video lectures then visit CBSE class 10 all subjects.
Subscribe to our social channel.