SBI PO exam syllabus – Online SBI exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
SBI PO exam syllabus : Here it is SBI PO exam syllabus officially provided by SBI. SBI PO exam syllabus for those aspirants who want to qualify this test should prepare as per the syllabus given below: SBI PO exam syllabus
SBI PO exam Syllabus of Reasoning Section:
The reasoning section is of high level and have problems in three levels easy, moderate and difficult.
1. Directions. (5) – Easy
2. Sentence coding (5) – Easy to moderate
3. Logical Reasoning (15) – Moderate
4. Syllogism (5) – Moderate
5. Data Sufficiency (5) – Moderate
6. Puzzle / Seating Arrangement (10) – Difficult – Time consuming questions
7. Input – output (machine coding and decoding) (5) – Difficult
SBI PO exam syllabus of English Language:
This section will have problems with
1. Errors Correction / spotting errors (15) – Easy to Moderate – You need to know all the English grammar rules to get good marks from these questions.
2. Close Passages (10) – Moderate
3. Jumbled Sentences (5) – Moderate – Practice is the key to these types of questions.
4. Reading Comprehension (10+10) – Moderate to difficult – It takes a lot of time to find answers to these.
SBI PO exam syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude:
1. Number Series
3. Data Interpretation –
I. Line graphs (5) – easy
II. Bar chart (15) – easy to moderate
III. Pie chart (10) – moderate – difficult
IV. Tables (15) – mod.-difficult.
V. Probability (5) – Easy-moderate, Etc,
4. Quadratic Equation
SBI PO exam syllabus of General Awareness + Banking Awareness + Economy Awareness
Problems on the following topics are questioned. This section have an easy and moderate level questions. Only better preparation of this section’s topics can make an aspirant to score high.
1. General Awareness:- current affairs of last 6 months, important events, Full forms, awards, sports, politics, people, places, deaths etc.
2. Banking Awareness: Banking institutions, terms, SIDBI, SBI, IRDA, Finance, Financial terms, Insurance, Shares, bonds, etc.
3. Economy Awareness- Questions related to the economy of India, terms, share market,business developments, etc.
SBI PO exam syllabus of Computer Awareness:
Questions based on Computer basics, fundamentals, operating system, hardware, software, shortcut keys, Microsoft office -word, Excel shortcuts, PowerPoint, Internet & networks are asked.
2015 onwards, Test will be totally online. Aspirants have to type their answers on the computer.
Descriptive paper is consisting 5 parts. You need to write descriptive essays on topics like given below. The test caries 50 marks and of 1 hour duration to test aspirant’s English language skills.
I. Letter (10)-Questions on net banking, saving account, education loan etc.
II. Precise Writing (10)-Chief Vigilance Officer
III. Essay Writing (12)-Technology, Right to education act, Financial Inclusion
IV. Paragraph (8)-Rural Banking, Impact of autonomy
V. Reading Comprehension (10)- ATM and its uses
Descriptive test is of qualifying nature. Aspirants have to score passing marks. This test is for those candidates who qualifies in objective test.
SBI PO exam Syllabus 2017 – Phase 3: Group discussion and Interview
Group discussion will carry 20 marks and interview will be of 30 marks. The candidates who qualify in both tests will be called for group discussion and interview.
SBI PO Final Selection will be based on the marks scored in the written test, group discussion and interview.
Hope you like this detailed analysis of SBI exam syllabus. Please take out a minute to visit our site for online/offline classes for SBI exam preparation. www.takshilalearning.com