For Special Offer call @ 8800999280/84
SBI Clerk Online Classes : The State Bank of India (SBI) is India's largest Public Sector Bank having 420 million customers, 278,000 employees,more than 24,000 branches and 59,000 ATMs after its merger. To manage such a bank with huge customer base, it conducts recruitment exams for various posts every year. SBI encourages the recruitment of young graduates in the bank. So, it conducts recruitment of various clerical and officers' posts in the bank.
There are mainly 2 important posts exam for which aspirants eagerly waits. These are:
- SBI Clerk exam
- SBI PO exam
The eligibility criteria, exam pattern of both the papers is different from one another.
Why Choose Takshila Learning For SBI CLERK Exam 2019 - 2020
- Number Of Videos : 3200+ Video Lectures as per latest Exam Pattern
- coverage : Topics covered as per latest syllabus
- Practice Paper : 50+ Practice Paper for Pre (25) & Mains (25)
- Sample Paper: 200+ Sample Paper (covering every topic including Static GK, Current Affairs & Banking)
- Model Papers 100+ Model papers as per Topic
- Mock tests : 20+ Full length Mock Tests for SBI Clerk Exam 2018
- GK updates : On Daily basis via website
- Doubt sessions : Discussion-board for clearing doubts
- Webinar: Webinars by Experts & Panel Faculties
Join us today and explore the opportunities to work in the Government Sectors. Learn how to prepare for bank exams...
View Courses packages
|Quantitative Aptitude Video Lectures||Paras Malik||Rs. 3,500|
|2||Reasoning Ability Video Lectures||Paras Malik||Rs. 3,000|
English For Competitive Exams Video Lectures
|Jagmeet Kaur||Rs. 3,500|
For More information call us at 88009-99280 / 84
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Here is the complete details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern of SBI Clerk:
If you want to apply for SBI Clerk exam 2018 - 19, here is the eligibility criteria:- Age limit: 20 – 28yrs (+3 yrs for OBC,+5 yrs for SC/ST)
- Local language proficiency (able to read, write & speak) the language of the state you are applying is mandatory.
- Candidate must be able to speak & write English
- Aspirant should also possess a degree from a recognized university.
SBI Clerk Exam 2018 Pattern - SBI Clerk Online Classes
SBI Clerk Exam 2018 follows a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam. Both exams are conducted in online mode.
- Prelims test will have 100 questions for which1 hour time is allotted to the candidate.
Step :1 SBI Preliminary Examination Pattern
Step 2 : SBI Mains Examination Pattern
Note : 1/4 of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Step 3 : Language Test (No Interview)
- SBI fixes sectional cut-off’s for each subjectas well ason the total marks, which the aspirant needs to atleast score to qualify the prelims exam. Aspirants who qualifythe preliminary test will only give mains examination.
- Each subject must be completed within the specified time limit mentioned.
- You must have to score more than the cut-off marks (section-wise & total) to be selected for the bank as a clerk.
SBI Clerk Syllabus | SBI clerk online classes
The Preliminary Exam of SBI Clerk consists of three major sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
The phase II exam is themost important part of SBI Clerk Exam. The Mains Exam of SBI Clerk consists of 4 sections:Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General English & General/ Financial Awareness
Note: You are advised to take a print out of the application formas it is required at the time of document verification.
Our Unique Features
Unlimited Practice Questions
Quick Doubt Resolution