SBI (State Bank Of India)
SBI Clerk Online Classes : The State Bank of India (SBI) is India's largest Public Sector Bank having 420 million customers, 278,000 employees,more than 24,000 branches and 59,000 ATMs after its merger. To manage such a bank with huge customer base, it conducts recruitment exams for various posts every year. SBI encourages the recruitment of young graduates in the bank. So, it conducts recruitment of various clerical and officers' posts in the bank.
There are mainly 2 important posts exam for which aspirants eagerly waits. These are:
· SBI Clerk exam
The eligibility criteria, exam pattern of both the papers is different from one another.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Here is the complete details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern of SBI Clerk:
If you want to apply for SBI Clerk exam, here is the eligibility criteria:
- Age limit: 20 – 28yrs (+3 yrs for OBC,+5 yrs for SC/ST)
- Local language proficiency (able to read, write & speak) the language of the state you are applying is mandatory.
- Candidate must be able to speak & write English
- Aspirant should also possess a degree from a recognized university.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern - SBI Clerk Online Classes
SBI Clerk Exam follows a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam. Both exams are conducted in online mode.
- Prelims test will have 100 questions for which1 hour time is allotted to the candidate.
- SBI fixes sectional cut-off’s for each subjectas well ason the total marks, which the aspirant needs to atleast score to qualify the prelims exam. Aspirants who qualifythe preliminary test will only give mains examination.
- Phase II examinationwill have 190 questions that needs to be answered in 2 hours 40 mins.
- Each subject must be completed within the specified time limit mentioned.
- You must have to score more than thecut-off marks (section-wise & total) to be selected for the bank as a clerk.
SBI Clerk Syllabus
The Preliminary Exam of SBI Clerk consists of three major sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
The phase II exam is themost important part of SBI Clerk Exam. The Mains Exam of SBI Clerk consists of 4 sections:Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning&Computer Aptitude, General English & General/ Financial Awareness
Note: You areadvised to take a print out of the application formas it is required at the time of document verification.
Our Unique Features
Unlimited Practice Questions
Quick Doubt Resolution