SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Notification Out with 8653 vacancies
The SBI Clerk 2019 notification is out for 8653 vacancies. It has been officially announced by SBI and those who wish to work in Public Sector banks can start applying online.
SBI has also recently released the notification for the PO post detailed information of which you can get on our website and now they have come up with 8653 clerk vacancies which is again a golden opportunity for those who want to work in banking sector.
SBI Clerk 2019 Important Dates :
- Online registrations will start from April 12 to May 03, 2019
- SBI Clerk preliminary exam will be conducted tentatively in June 2019
- Mains examination on August 10th, 2019
Here is the complete details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern of SBI Clerk:
SBI Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualifications: He/shemust hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
|Serial No.||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST||33 years|
|3||Person with disabilities (General)||38 years|
|4||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||43 years|
|5||Person with disabilities(OBC)||41 years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 35 years OBC- 38 years SC/ST- 40 years|
For test series of SBI Clerk Exam, click Online SBI test series.
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam will follow a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam. Both will be conducted in online mode.
– Prelims test will have 100 questions for which 1 hour time divided into 20 minutes each for 3 sections will be allotted to the candidate.
The Preliminary Exam of SBI Clerk consists of three sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
Prelims Exam Patrern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
– Aspirants who qualify the preliminary test will only be allowed to give mains examination.
Candidates numbering 10 times the numbers of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Mains exam pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- Mains examination would have 190 questions with a total duration of 160 minutes.
- Each section must be completed within the specified time limit mentioned.
- There is no interview round for the clerical posts in SBI.
- Marks obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for Provisional Selection.
The application fees and intimation charges are
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Note: You are advised to take a print out of the completely filled application form as it required at the time of document verification. For the preparation of IBPS / SBI PO & Clerk exams, visit www.takshilalearning.com for our bank exam course.
Takshila Learning provide :
- Online coaching for Bank PO / Clerk exams.
- Online speed test
- Complete study material.
- Online mock test for bank exams with detailed analysis & explanation.
- Faculty Support.
- Job alerts and notifications.
Learn more quizzes here for Railway and other Competitive exam preparation