12th Pass Govt Job – List of Best Salary Sarkari Job For 12th Pass Students
Government jobs in India remain the most sought after career for all students and there are many reasons for it like Good salary and pay structure, fixed work schedule, less work pressure, allowances and most important job security that comes along with social reputation.
The above mentioned benefits are the major reasons why so many candidates prefer giving competitive exams immediately after their education, despite having many private sector job opportunities.
To secure a government job, many candidates take up lower positions that are available for class 12 pass-outs. Many 12th passed students have doubt regarding exams for which they are eligible. In this blog, we will be discussing all the Government jobs after 12th opportunities.
There are many vacancies in the departments such as SSC, defence, railways and other state level govt jobs for the candidates who have successfully completed their high school. If you are one amongst the candidates aiming for a sarkari job after passing 12th class, to help you out in this we will be listing all the upcoming government exams for which you will be eligible.
List of Best Salary Sarkari Job For 12th Pass Students
- National Defence Academy (NDA): There are 3 wings in the defence ministry of India namely Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. Students who have passed 10+2 can appear for the all India entrance exam: NDA. After clearing this exam, they will be recruited to the respective armed forces. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from any stream can join the Indian Army. However, physics and mathematics subjects are mandatory at 10+2 level for the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from any stream can join the Indian Army. However, physics and mathematics subjects are mandatory at 10+2 level for the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force.
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL): Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the CHSL exam annually to recruit candidates for the posts of lower division clerks and data entry operators. Many 12th pass students prefer this job and lakhs of students appear for this exam every year.
Age Limit – 18-27 years as on the date of application
Minimum Educational qualification- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Multi Tasking Staff, one of the entrance exams conducted by the SSC apart from CGL / CHSL / CPO etc. is conducted to recruit candidates as support staff at various ministries and government departments.
Age limit- 18-25 years as on the date of application
Minimum Educational Qualification- A candidate must have passed matriculation examination or equivalent from a recognized board.
- SSC Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D): The stenographer examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit aspirants for Grade C and Grade D positions. The educational qualification for this exam is a high school graduate certificate. The stenography skills certificate is also required to take the exam.
Age Limit: (a) For Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years
(b) For Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years
Minimum Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- Railway Recruitment Board Group D: There are regular openings in Indian Railways for candidates who have passed class 12 for the posts of Railway group D. Recently railway is recruiting more than 1 Lakh candidates for this post and that’s why many candidates prepare for this post..
10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)/ State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- State Government jobs: There are many jobs available in your respective state for the candidates who have passed class 12. Some of the position one can apply for with a 10+2 pass certificate are those of mechanics, technicians, drivers, assistants, telephone operators and others.
- Indian Army: Indian Army provides 12th class for the posts such as technical entry scheme (TES) and soldiers (only male), mahila constables (general duty), junior commissioned officers (catering), the educational qualification is high school graduate certificate.
- Indian Navy: Indian Navy also provides opportunities to 12th pass candidates for the posts of sailor, cadet entry in technical diploma and senior secondary recruits (SSR) as well as artificer apprentice.
- Indian Coast Guard: You can also join the Indian Coast Guard service after passing high school exam. One can apply for the posts of naviks (sailors) and yantriks (technicians), assistant commandants and airmen in IAF.
- Security Forces: Apart from the Indian airforce / army / navy, candidates who have passed class 12th exam are eligible for various opening in the security forces for positions in the Border Security Force (BSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
– Checkout List Of Courses after 10th Class – Streams after 10th
For more articles on other topics, video lectures, online test series, visit our website www.takshilalearning.com and you can also take Online Coaching For SSC provided by us with which you will also get hard copy books, test series on our portal.
Why you should purchase our SSC CHSL course:
- High-Quality video lectures by our experienced faculties (500+ videos)
- Pen drive or online access with Unlimited views
- Updated Study material (12+ books)
- Online test series
- Faculty support (One to one)
- Monthly Live Webinars
- Daily Current Affairs
For more detais, call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
Important Tags : Sarkari job for 12th pass / Government jobs after 12th / Government exams after 12th / 12th pass job / 12th pass govt job / Upcoming government exams / Government jobs 2020 / Government exams
0 responses on "List of Best Salary Sarkari Job For 12th Pass Students"