Sample papers for Bank PO (IBPS , SBI PO Previous Year Sample Paper)
Sample papers for Bank PO Exam , IBPS Question Papers: We provide online/offline coaching classes for students preparing for bank exams.
We have huge collection online sample papers, solved question papers, previous year sample papers. We are helping students to crack government exams with minimum efforts.
Sample papers for Bank PO Exam & IBPS PO Question Papers
IBPS PO Exam Paper – 2015 “Held on: 11-06-2015” – Reasoning Ability
Directions (1-5): Study the information carefully and answer the given questions.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular area of equal distances between each other, but not necessary in the same order. Some of teh people are facing in the centre while some face outside. (i.e.in a direction opposite to the centre).
D sits third tothe right of B. E sits second to the left of B. Immediate neighbours of B face the same direction (i.e. if one neighbour faces the centre, the other neighbour also faces the centre and vice-versa). C sits second to the left of E. E faces the centre. F sits third to the right of C.G sits second to the left of H. H is not an immediate neighbour of B. G faces the same direction as D. Immediate neighbours of E faces opposite directions (i.e. if one neighbour faces the centre, the other neighbour faces outside and vice-versa.) Immediate neighbours of F face opposite directions (i.e. if one neighbour faces the centre, the other neighbour face outside and vice-versa.)
1. How man people in the given arrangement face the centre?
2. Which of teh following is true regarding A as per the given sitting arrangement?
- H sits second to the left of A.
- A faces outsides.
- Only two people sit between A and B.
- C is one of the immediate neighbours of A.
- Only three people sit between A and G.
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given sitting arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
Subscribe to our social channel.