Download Free Sample paper for class 11 accountancy
: Takshila Learning offers to CBSE students, the most to the point and quality study material for CBSE Class 11 Commerce Accountancy, business studies and economics.
we are providing solved question papers, revision notes, chapter tests etc for all subjects related to CBSE class 11 commerce.
Commerce is a useful stream as this discipline has great demand in different job oriented fields. Subjects like Economics, Accountancy, Business studies and others are included in this stream. After completion of Class 10 standard, students can opt for this stream in class 11 and 12 and they can also take this stream to graduation level and further in his/her higher studies.
Download sample paper for class 11 accountancy
Commerce Subjects in Class 11
- Accountancy: Accountancy or Accounting shall be an integral part of your entire study curriculum if you opt for commerce. Not only 11th but this subject shall be an important component of your career. You shall go through both numerical and theoretical part and know to deal with numbers and financial data. A highly scoring subject if you understand the basics.
- Economics: Indian Economic Development and Statistics are the two major divisions to be studied here. Know about the country’s economy and economic developments over the years. You shall come across theory, charts, graphs, formulas in this subject.
- Business Studies/ Organisation of Commerce: A theoretical subject that shall provide an in-depth information on business, its types, objectives and numerous business related concepts. The operations and organisation of business entities shall be discussed.
- English: This might not be a compulsory subject in some of the state boards. It is primarily based on the state board from where you are pursuing your education. You need to check beforehand and clarify the same.
- Optional subject: You can choose from a whole range of options available. Few popular ones are given in the list below. Rest it depends on the available subjects in your school/college.
(Note: To understand the concept clearly, watch our respective in animated videos while reading this article as the illustrations are based on that.)
Subscribe to our social channel.
0 responses on "Download Free Sample paper for class 11 accountancy"