Essay on Republic Day
Republic Day Essay in 05 lines
- India observes January 26th as Republic Day every year.
- This year India celebrated its 72nd Republic Day on 26th January.
- The President of India unfurls the national flag at Rajpath and is honored by the 21-gun salute.
- People come from all across the country to see the big Republic Day celebrations.
- There is a display of parade of and regional tableau on this day at the Rajpath.
Republic Day Essay in English 10 lines
- Each year Republic Day is celebrated on 26th January with fervor and joy at Rajpath, Delhi.
- India commemorates this day as our constitution came into effect on this day.
- India celebrated its 72nd Republic Day this year in 2021.
- It is an important day for every Indian citizen because it marks the beginning of India’s democracy and true independence.
- India became a democratic nation that also became a secular, sovereign, socialist, and secular nation on this day.
- This parade and the display of tableau and all the celebrations are presided over by India’s President.
- New Delhi honors it with a spectacular Republic Day Parade that displays the Indian military’s might as well as the country’s social diversity.
- Our national flag is unfurled by the President of India, who is also the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces.
- This day is significant because it commemorates the end of British rule and the beginning of India as a republic.
- The most important and grand parade takes place and it depicts the country’s rich social legacy and military prowess in a multi-toned display.
Republic Day Speech Essay in English for Students
On January 26th, each year on Republic Day, one spreads the colours of saffron, pristine white, and heavenly green with salutes and tributes. The Indian Constitution was adopted and enacted on January 26, 1950, and the day is known as Republic Day. It also celebrates the end of British rule and the birth of India as a republic.
This day has been designated as a national holiday in the United States. This day is marked by a lot of zeal and happiness among the people. On Rajpath in New Delhi, India’s President unfurls the national flag. The national anthem is followed by a 21-gun salute.
The historical significance of Republic Day cannot be overstated. On August 15, 1947, the British granted us independence, but we had no system of government, constitution, or political parties. India adopted the Constitution on January 26, 1950. On January 26, 1930, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was elected President of the Indian National Congress, and Poorna Swaraj was announced.
Following independence, a special constituent assembly was formed to draught the Indian Constitution. The constitution-writing committee was led by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar. Other countries’ constitutions were consulted in the creation of India’s constitution in order to develop the best constitution possible. The Indian Constitution was ultimately drafted after 166 days.
It is the anniversary of India’s true independence and attainment of the historic Purna Swaraj. On January 26, 1950, almost three years after independence, we were an independent, secular, socialist, democratic republic.
People come from all across the country to see the big Republic Day celebrations at the Rajpath. Dr. Rajendra Prasad was the first President to raise the flag at the function.
The festival is enthusiastically celebrated in schools, colleges, government agencies, and private organizations. Along with the other festivities, schools host a march past and parade. Many schools provide sweets to their children. People are celebrating the spirit of liberty and forgetting about differences such as caste, religion, language, and culture.
The Republic Day celebrations in 2021 were a little different from previous years. Every year, India commemorates this day with parades, celebrations, and happy moments in Delhi, the country’s capital.
The 26th of January Republic day is crucial for India. The importance of Republic Day stems from the fact that it was on this day that India received its Constitution. In 1947, we gained independence, and the government began to work on establishing a constitution. The Constitution established the country’s norms and regulations.
Takshila learning tells you about Republic day and its importance for the aspirants to know about our country. The mentors at Takshila learning stresses the significance of such days so that the aspirants know more about the country they live in.
Takshila learning celebrates Republic day with pomp and show
Read More Essay
Short Essay on Indian Army
Short Essay on Dussehra Festival
Short Essay on Subhash Chandra Bose
Cow Essay – Short Essay on Cow
Here at Takshila Learning, we provide School Online Classes from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes for Class 1 to 12th Class and other classes that comprise Animated Video lectures and Live Online Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to 12th, and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning.
Learning is fun now!
Subscribe to our social channel.
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
Tag – Republic Day Essay, Republic Day Essay In English, short essay on republic day, republic day essay in English 10 lines
0 responses on "Republic Day Essay | Republic Day Essay in English"