RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021 : Check Exam Date, 10th Pass Eligible, Exam Pattern
The Reserve Bank of India has released the notification for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment on their official website i.e. Reserve Bank of India on 24th Feb 2021 and those who wish to apply for this post can start registering themselves online from 24th Feb onwards.
Important Dates of RBI Office Attendant:
1. Online Application Starts from:02.2021
2. Online Application Ends on 15.03.2021
3. Tentative date of Online Test: April 09 & 10, 2021
Number of vacancies:
The number of vacancies is 841 for Office Attendant in various offices of the Bank. The following Table gives the complete breakup of State-wise vacancies.
If you wish to apply for RBI Office Attendant Exam, here is the eligibility criteria:
Age Limit (as on 01.02.2021): should be between 18 – 25 years,
– Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
– (+3 yrs for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), +5 yrs for SC/ST, +10 years for PWD Candidates
Educational Qualification (as on 01.02.2021):
– A candidate should have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C. / Matriculation) from the recognized board of the respective State / UT from which he/she is applying.
– In addition to the above, the candidate should have a domicile of the State / UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
– The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
– Proficiency in the Official Language of the State / UT for which you are applying (should be able to read/write and speak that language).
Note – Candidates are allowed to apply for vacancies in one office only.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern:
Selection for the post will be through a country-wide Online Test followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language).
Online test will have 120 questions of 120 marks for which 90 minutes of composite time will be given to the candidates.
The Online Exam of RBI Office Attendant consists of four sections, i.e., Reasoning, General English, General Awareness, and Numerical Ability.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers marked by you in the online test, for which 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
RBI Office Attendant Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State applied.
Application Fees / Registration charges:
The application fees / intimation charges are –
i. 50 (for SC / ST / PWD / Exs. Candidates)
ii. 450 (for OBC / General / EWS Candidates)
Note: You are advised to take a printout of the completely filled application form as it required at the time of document verification.
For more articles on other topics, Online Banking classes for various Exams such as SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, RRB, and other insurance Exams, video lectures, online test series, visit our website.
What do we provide?
- High-Quality online video lectures by our experienced faculties (Recorded + Live)
- Online Study material
- Online test series
- Faculty support (One to one)
- Monthly Live Webinars
- Daily Current Affairs
- Regular updates
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
Tag – RBI Office Attendant Notification; RBI Office Attendant Recruitment; RBI Office Attendant Exam Date; RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern; Competitive exam preparation; RBI Office Attendant Eligibility;
0 responses on "RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification 2021 : Apply Online @rbi.org.in, Check Exam Date, 10th Pass Eligible, Exam Pattern"