Secretarial Audit, Due Diligence & Compliance Management
Secretarial Audit is a process to check compliance with the provisions of various laws and rules/ regulations/procedures, maintenance of books, records, etc., by an independent professional to ensure that the company has complied with the legal and procedural requirements and also followed the due process. It is essentially a mechanism to monitor compliance with the requirements of stated laws.
- Course: Secretarial Audit, Due Diligence & Compliance Management.
- Syllabus: As per detailed below.
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Combination of Hindi & English).
- No. of hours: 80+ hours
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pen-drive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content-Type: Video Lectures, Explanation with examples & Skill Worksheet.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage.
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the Teacher
Rachita Kinra (CS, B.Com, LL.B) has been involved in teaching from the past 3-4 years. She worked as a Company Secretary and Legal Manager in a manufacturing group of companies. Her approach to teaching is structured and her focus is to give clarity in concepts of the subject/course. She also tries to give a few tips on how to answer a question in professional exams. She takes the students step by step through each phase of preparation emphasizing key concepts, principles, deep knowledge of the topics and syllabus.
There are no reviews yet.