CS Foundation Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
These Video Lectures for CS Foundation are as per latest ICSI Syllabus and will cover Full MCQs with use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for a complete understanding of the concept and will let you score excellent marks in your exams.
- Standard: CS Foundation
- Subject: Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Hindi (actually a mix of both Hindi & English, say Hinglish)
- Validity: 6 Months
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pendrive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Notes and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 6 Hours of Detailed Chapter-wise MCQs Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
About the Teacher
CS Ravi Nagpal (B.Com(H), LLB, ACS, CAIIB), is an excellent faculty having wide teaching experience and has worked as a Manager in a Nationalized Bank for 25 years. He Has been Teaching “Accounting” Since 2001. He is an Oral Faculty at the ICSI for the last 9 years. He is famous among students for her unique teaching style.
There are no reviews yet.