English Grammar Determiners Quiz
This quiz provides you expertise on English determiners which are all, each, every, few, little etc.
What are Determiners ?
Determiners are used at the beginning of noun groups to specify its range in various ways eg: by making it definite (the boy), indefinite (a boy) or by indicating quantity (many boys).
Three Categories of Determiners:
All, Both, Double, Half, Twice, One third, What, Such etc.
Central Determiners :
- Articles: A, An ,The.
- Demonstratives : This, That, Those,
- Possessives : My, Users etc and Genitives (Children’s room)
- Quantifiers : Some, Any, No, Every, Either, Each, Neither, Enough, Much.
- Wh Words : What, Whatever, Who, Whoever, Which, Whichever, Whose.
Post Determiners :
- Cardinal numbers: One, Two etc.
- Ordinal Numbers : First, Second etc.
- General Ordinals : Next, last, Many etc.
- Quantifiers : Many, Few, Little, Several, Less, More etc.
Lets take a Quiz on this to practice Determiners.