CA IPCC Law Video Lectures (CA IPCC Law)
Takshila Learning Provide CA IPCC Law Ethics and Communication (Old Syllabus) Classes in Offline mode by Expert Faculty, the Student can get Recorded Lectures for CA Inter as per Old Syllabus of ICAI with use of PPTs and Live Examples from industries.CA IPCC Law, Ethics, and Communication is a Subjective Paper.
These videos are enough for passing this exam and will let the student score excellent marks in your exams. Duration of these videos is 140 hours. Our classes are based on anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Watch Demo for CA IPCC Law Video Lectures
Packages Details for CA IPCC Law Video Lectures
Video Lectures – Yes
Duration – 140 Hours
Validity – May 2021
Mode of Classes- Downloadable Link
No. of Test Series – 1
Study Material – Hard Copy
Views – Unlimited Views
USPs of Our Classes
1. Proper Reasoning behind every topic is given.
2. Real/Daily life examples used to begin any topic and a particular topic is introduced.
3. Past knowledge of the student is connected with the current topic.
4. Thought-Provoking questions are asked to trigger the inquisitiveness of students.
5. Comprehensive coverage of all topics.
6. Students will not only Understand better but also Replicate in the exam/tests.
7. Practical implications of imparted knowledge are taught.
8. Sudhir Sachdeva Law Video lectures are a perfect replacement for Physical coaching.
About the Teacher
Sudhir Sachdeva has been serving as a Law teacher in the education industry for over 16 Years.
He has taught well over 15,000 students of CA, CS, CMA and LL.b during his coaching journey.
He is famous among students due to his simple, easy and super effective approach to teaching. Students love his flowcharts techniques of teaching and his way of explaining the most difficult concepts in a very simple way.
His ability to give real-life examples relating to the topics of Law is a highlight of his law classes.Many of his Students have got full Marks in CA CPT and many students have been getting exemption in Law Subjects of Chartered Accountancy,
Company Secretary and Cost and Management Accounting courses for many years. He always advises to all of his students to Work hard and stay focused as there are no shortcuts to success.
Features of our classes
There are no reviews yet.