CS Executive Entrance Exam CSEET Curriculum includes Computer Based Test of 120 Minutes consisting of four parts 50 marks each and Viva Voce of 15 Minutes on “Presentation and Communication Skills.”
- Paper 1: Business Communication.
- Paper 2: Legal Aptitude & Logical Reasoning.
- Paper 3: Economic and Business Environment.
- Paper 4: Current Affairs, Presentation, and Communication Skills.
Candidates, who have completed 12th standard or equivalent, will be eligible.
Graduate or postgraduate candidates who were otherwise eligible to seek registration directly to the Executive programme will also have to qualify the CSEET to become eligible for registration to the Programme.
The following students will be exempt for appearing for CSEET:
1. CS Foundation Programme passed students.
2. ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) Final Course passed students with exemption fee of Rs. 5000/-
3. ICMAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) Final Course passed students with exemption fee of Rs. 5000/-
For a Free Demo call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
ARAVIND PRASANNA. A –
I’m a college student