NCERT & CBSE Economics Class 12
The subject of Economics Class 12 focuses on economic activities and interactions leading to functioning of economies.
Microeconomics class 12 analyzes basic economic components, including individual agents and markets, their interactions, and outcomes. Individual agents may include households, companies, buyers, and sellers.
Macroeconomics class 12 analyzes the economy as a whole (meaning aggregated output, consumption, savings, and investment) and issues that affect it, including resource insecurity (labor, property and land), inflation, economic growth, and public policies addressing these issues (monetary, financial, and other policies).
Watch Demo Video For Economics Class 12
NCERT Economics class 12
Economics Video Lectures for Class 12th Students (CBSE). These videos will cover Full Syllabus of CBSE Pattern with use of PPTs and Live Examples. These videos are enough for complete understanding of concept and will let you to score excellent marks in your exams.
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS For Economics Class 12
- Class: CBSE Class 12
- Subject: CBSE Economics Class 12
- Syllabus: As per CBSE Pattern
- Language: Hindi and English mix.
- Validity: 12 Months
- Mode of Delivery: Online Mode, Offline Mode via Pen drive, Memory Card, Smartphones and Tablets (as per student requirement).
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Online Quiz and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 35 Hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
- Supplements provided: Worksheets, a question bank, summary, etc.
About the Teacher
Rupali Popli (B.Com(H), M.A(Mass Communication)), is an excellent faculty having teaching experience of 5 years for Economics. Her approach to teaching is structured and practical which allows use of live examples in the class. She is famous among students for her unique teaching style.