CA Inter Accounting Group-1 Video Lectures & Online Classes
Accounting is defined as the process of recording all financial transactions related to any business through summarizing, analyzing and reporting these transactions to agencies, regulators and tax collection entities. We can say accounting is an important subject whenever we think of a Chartered Account (CA). While basic accounting functions can be handled by a bookkeeper, but advanced accounting is typically handled by qualified accountants who possess designations such as Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or Chartered Accountant (CA).
Accounting is one of the most important subjects of CA Inter, which carries 100 Marks and for which 3 hours’ time during examination is allotted.
Standard: CA Inter Subject
Syllabus: As per Latest ICMAI Syllabus
Mode of Delivery: Downloadable Videos, Pen drive, Online Classes
Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Books.
Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
Benefits OF Takshila Learning Classes:
• Learn Anytime, Anywhere, via the Internet.
• Revision day as part of the course before the examination date.
• Detailed Topic-wise recording with examples.
• Complete updated content as the latest exam pattern
• Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Knowledge Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
Features of our classes
NEED ASSISTANCE IN BUYING / ORDERING? Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details: