PART-A ( Business Laws )
2. The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
3. The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
4. The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
5. The Companies Act, 2013
PART-B ( Business Correspondence & Reporting )
Part – I: Communication
Part – II: Sentence Types and Word Power
2. Sentence Types (Direct-Indirect, Active -Passive Speech)
3. Vocabulary Root Words, Synonyms, Antonyms, Prefixes, Suffixes), Phrasal verbs, Collocations and Idioms.
Part – III: Comprehension Passages and Note Making
4. Comprehension Passages
5. Note Making
6. Introduction to Basic Writing
7. Précis Writing
8. Article Writing
9. Report Writing
10. Writing Formal Letters
11. Writing Formal Mails
12. Resume Writing
- Standard: CA Foundation
- Attempt: May/Nov
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Bilingual
- Mode of Delivery: Downloadable Videos + one E-Book, Pen drive + one physical book
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Books and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 53+ hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
To acquire and develop good communication skills required for business correspondence and reporting. To develop an understanding of significant provisions of select business laws and acquire the ability to address basic application-oriented issues.
Bhavana Gargg has been involved in the teaching field for the past seven years. She has qualified Masters in Computer Application (MCA) and Masters in Business Administration (MBA). She has also cleared National Certification in Financial Market. She has worked with the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and awarded in 2014-15 by ICAI-NIRC for Best teaching. She has taught 7000+ students in CA/CS/CMA over the past decade in Face to Face, Offline and Online mode.
NEED ASSISTANCE IN BUYING / ORDERING? Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
There are no reviews yet.