PART-A (BUSINESS ECONOMICS)
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Theory of Production and Cost
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Business Cycles
- Standard: CA Foundation
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Attempt: Nov 2021
- Language: Bilingual
- Mode of Delivery: Downloadable Videos, Pen drive
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Books and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 17+ hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
Bhavana Gargg has been involved in the teaching field for the past seven years. She has qualified Masters in Computer Application (MCA) and Masters in Business Administration (MBA). She has also cleared National Certification in Financial Market. She has worked with the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and awarded in 2014-15 by ICAI-NIRC for Best teaching. She has taught 7000+ students in CA/CS/CMA over the past decade in Face to Face, Offline and Online mode.