PART-A (BUSINESS ECONOMICS)
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Theory of Production and Cost
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Business Cycles
PART-B (BUSINESS COMMERCIAL KNOWLEDGE)
- Business and Commercial Knowledge
- Business Environment Micro and Macro Environment, Elements of Micro Environment
- Business Organizations Overview
- Government Policies
- Organizations Facilitating Business
- Common Business Terminologies
- Standard: CA Foundation
- Attempt: December 2020
- Syllabus: As per Latest ICSI Syllabus
- Language: Bilingual
- Mode of Delivery: Downloadable Videos + one E-Book, Pen drive + one book
- Course Content Type: Video Lectures, Books and Question Bank.
- Course Content/Duration: 49+ hours of Detailed Chapter wise Video Lectures.
- Coverage: 100% Detailed Course Coverage
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty and over Phone Calls.
To develop an understanding of the concepts and theories in Business Economics and apply such concepts and theories in simple problem-solving. To develop an understanding of common business and commercial concepts and to keep abreast with developments in the business and commercial world.
Bhavana Gargg has been involved in the teaching field for the past seven years. She has qualified Masters in Computer Application (MCA) and Masters in Business Administration (MBA). She has also cleared National Certification in Financial Market. She has worked with the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and awarded in 2014-15 by ICAI-NIRC for Best teaching. She has taught 7000+ students in CA/CS/CMA over the past decade in Face to Face, Offline and Online mode.