Career in banking sector is becoming the prime option in most of the graduate student today. Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts examinations every year for Clerical and Probationary Officer recruitment. There are 19 banks who participate in this selection procedure. Although State Bank of India and some private banks also conducts their own exams. These banking exams help filter a large proportion of candidates based on their exam performance. After qualify the preliminary exam, Shortlisted candidates go through rounds of group discussion and personal interviews. In order to test the basic aptitude and intelligence level of candidates, and to provide a level playing field to candidates from different educational backgrounds, bank entrance tests are typically conducted as aptitude tests. Aptitude tests help to analysis your IQ, concepts learnt in school and your general awareness levels.
The following tested areas are:
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation – school level math’s, basic charts and tables (50 Marks)
- Logical Reasoning – puzzles, analytical and critical reasoning (50 Marks)
- English Language – school level grammar, English comprehension (40 Marks)
- General Awareness – GK and current affairs (40 Marks)
- Computer Awareness – computers, applications, internet (20 Marks)
- No fixed syllabus for banking exams. While the broad areas from which questions can be asked are known, no question is typically considered “out-of-syllabus”. However, you can identify the most common areas by solving previous year question papers, sample papers and taking sufficient mock tests.
All subjects have their weight-age in PO and Clerk Exams. What’s more negative checking will likewise produce results altogether score with 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
To clear various Preparation for bank PO | Online Bank po preparation and get a job in the banking sector, a proper counseling and preparation is required. For that Takshila learning helps you to crack these exams. We provide complete course content along with sample papers, mock test series and e-notes.
Following tips helps you to crack bank exam
- Proper planning– for success first of all plan your study structure. planning is important before any execution. So nothing is left
- Update your self – read newspaper, magazines regularly, focus on Important dates of World
- Study topic wise – concentrate on one topic at a time.
- Make GK a weapon – focus on current affairs
- Proper time management– should practice more and more to be able to solve all questions in good timing.
- Analysis with Mock test
- Proper Diet & Feel Relax while doing practice of the question
- Need to be Focused while reading questions and carefully give answer