CBSE & NCERT Class 10 Social Science Power Sharing
CBSE Class 10 Social Science : In this article, we have discussed “Form of Power Sharing”.
- Power sharing avails in reducing the conflict between sundry gregarious groups. Hence, power sharing is obligatory for maintaining gregarious harmony and placidity.
- Power sharing helps in avoiding the tyranny of the majority. The tyranny of majority not only destroys the minority social groups but also the majority social group.
- People’s voice forms the substructure of a democratic regime. Hence, power sharing is essential to generate the spirit of democracy.
- Avoiding conflict in society and preventing majority tyranny are considered as prudential reasons for power sharing. Maintaining the spirit of democracy is considered as the moral reason for power sharing.
Forms of Power Sharing:
Power Sharing in Different Organs of Government:
Power is shared among different organs of government, such as the legislature, executive, and judiciary. This type of distribution can be called the horizontal distribution of power. This type of power-sharing sanctions different organs of government placed at the same level to exercise different powers.
Such a separation ensures that unlimited power is not vested in any organ of the government. This ensures a balance of power among various institutions executive relishes official power but is answerable to the legislature. The legislature has the right to make or amend laws but it is answerable to the people. The judiciary is independent and ensures that the law of the land is obeyed by legislature and executive.
Find out NCERT solutions for Class 10 Social Science, register with us. www.takshilalearning.com
Power Sharing at Different Levels:
Power can be shared among governments at different levels. Conventionally a central regime is responsible for the entire nation and verbalizes regimes are responsible for different units of the federation. There is pellucid cut demarcation on subjects which come under the amalgamation regime and those which come under the state government. However, there are some subjects that come under the concurrent list, i.e. both state and central regimes exercise power on such subjects.
Power Sharing Among Social Groups:
Power may additionally be shared among different convivial groups. In a diverse country; like India; there are sundry gregarious, linguistic, and caste groups and power is shared among each group. For example; people from the minority communities, OBCs, and SC & ST are given reservation so that there could be adequate representation for them in the government machinery.
Watch and learn with real videos, for more details click 10 Class Social Science.
Power Sharing Among Various Pressure Groups:
Power sharing among different political parties is more ostensible for most of the people. Conventionally the most sizably voluminous political party or the most immensely colossal political coalition becomes the ruling party. The other parties form the opposition. While the opposition is not in power, it is responsible for visually perceiving to it that the ruling party functions as per the wishes of the people. Heads of various committees come from various political parties; which is another way of sharing power among different political parties.
Pressure groups also get their share of power. For example; the trade unions, ASSOCHAM, students’ union, etc. get some power by certain mechanism representative of these sodalities become a component of many decision making bodies and thus relish their share of power.
We will discuss the further topics of Class 10 chapter 6 Power-sharing in the next article.
For more topic of 10th Class Social Science notes, click below….
Power-sharing in Belgium and Sri Lanka
For more such notes, NCERT solutions, sample papers for CBSE Class 10 Social Science and other subjects, log in with Takshila Learning.
We provide live classes along with offline animated and recorded courses from Class 1st to 12th. We also provide online/offline classes for CS preparation and banking exam preparation. Classes are available in online mode, pen drive, SD card, and Tablet.
Follow us on a Social media
Call us: 8800999280/83/84 or fill the form for any other details:
Tags – Need of Power Sharing, Forms of Power Sharing
Fill the form for Free Demo Class!!
Currently, we are providing classes for CBSE, ICSE, and International Board only.
- Accounts (4)
- Banking PO/CLERK Exams (576)
- CA (94)
- CA Foundation (44)
- CA inter (29)
- CA Final (25)
- Career Counselling (10)
- CBSE Class (823)
- cbse class 1 (11)
- cbse class 10 (131)
- cbse class 11 (119)
- cbse class 12 (179)
- cbse class 2 (37)
- cbse class 3 (43)
- cbse class 4 (49)
- cbse class 5 (42)
- cbse class 6 (77)
- cbse class 7 (80)
- cbse class 8 (90)
- cbse class 9 (116)
- Essay – Short and Long Essay for Students (23)
- cbse class 11 classes (3)
- Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper (10)
- CMA (54)
- Cma Final (12)
- CMA Foundation (21)
- CMA Inter (16)
- Company Secretary (218)
- CS Executive (88)
- CS Foundation (34)
- cs preparation (3)
- CS Professional (49)
- CSEET (Company Secretary Entrance Exam) (31)
- Competitive Exam Preparation (8)
- Current Affairs for bank exams (1)
- day celebration (82)
- Earn Money Online (1)
- General (Tips, facts, education, science related) (78)
- GS Quiz For IBPS CLERK , SBI PO, IBPS PO, SBI CLERK, SSC, RRB, DMRC, IR (34)
- IBPS CLERK 2017 (1)
- IBPS Exam Schedule (3)
- IBPS PO 2017 (1)
- Indian Festivals and Important date -Short Essay (68)
- Investing (2)
- Job Notification (14)
- News (2)
- Nursery Class (UKG and LKG Class) (16)
- Online Digital Marketing Course (61)
- Professionals Courses (3)
- Python Course (6)
- Sample Paper (6)
- SSC Preparation (18)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Why Takshila online Classes (31)
- Worksheets (153)
0 responses on "CBSE & NCERT Class 10 Social Science Power Sharing"