Challenge is to stay positive in Life Always – A Five-Point Approach
The Game of life:
We all agreed on playing this game of life the day we were born. We are all players whose goal and task is managing to reach the end line successfully with happiness, pride, and satisfaction. Well, obviously it’s agreed, we did not sign up for an easy game. Everyone at the starting line knew that it would be a bumpy ride and still jumped into it happily. This is a game that has rules which make sure that the players could not cheat, will get rewards and penalty after going through various situations of life and could not find an easy way out to reach the end line. Everyone faced tons of challenges; some easy while some super tough. But then the game provided one secret magic cheat code:
“The biggest secret to reaching the end point happily is to always STAY POSITIVE”
And the players who could decode this cheat code and manage to move along with it seemed to reach the end line with pride, satisfaction, and happiness.
Life is not always perfect but it is always what you make it. So make it count and make it memorable for you. You never know what challenges life is going to throw at you and there is no way you can predict that, but what you can do is stand in the face of challenges and confront them with a positive attitude. But just a positive attitude won’t work. You have got to put in 100% efforts along with it in the right direction.
And I know, sometimes it gets really hard to see good things in situations which are dark and there is no ray of light. It is difficult to stay positive. It is ok to have negative thoughts as well. After all, we are all humans. What matters is that you don’t let these negative thoughts take control over you.
So then the question comes, How to have a positive attitude towards life?
It is not that tough.
1. When in tough situations, look from a different positive angle – Whenever you feel stuck in situations, worrying is never an option. Remain calm and positive. Start thinking for a new angle to find solutions. Start thinking out of the box. And you’ll open up a new door to leave behind your problems.
2. Keep positive people around you – Try cultivating a positive environment around yourself. Roam around with people who help you lift up higher, people who radiate positivity and high energy. You’ll end up being one of them.
3. Don’t let the fear of losing hold you back – You need to understand that life is all about ups and downs. Acceptance of failure is one of the most important lessons you need to learn. What is important is you worked hard and put in all your efforts. Do not let the fear of losing get into your way; do not let it destroy your positivity. Get in the game, play it hard and give your 100% to it.
4. Wake up early and exercise daily – Feeling positive is not only about mental fitness. It is also about physical fitness. Try waking up early in the morning. Go for a morning walk. You’ll observe positive energy flowing through your body the entire day. Exercise is also very important to maintain positive vibes in your body. Implement physical fitness in your daily routine and you’ll observe the change in your energy level. Yoga and Meditation daily will help you further.
5. Read self-development books daily- Self-development books are great friends. Every one especially students should inculcate this habit of reading positive books which will ultimately develop a perfect mind set to take on the challenges of the world.
These five steps if followed regularly, for sure you will meet the end life running with all the happiness, pride and satisfaction.
Click for Learn 5 Steps to Success
Staying positive does not mean that things will turn out ok. Rather it is knowing that you will be ok no matter how things turn out. Just keep in mind the above points and you will observe a drastic change in your behaviour. Challenges won’t seem to scare you anymore. Well, I choose to believe, that being positive should not be a goal you need to achieve rather it should be a pre requisite for any other goal you wish to achieve.
So, chin up, be positive, be thankful, smile more and own the world.
The Writer of this Article is Maitreyi Mahajan, a student of Engineering from DTU, New Delhi.
Follow us on a Social media
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
Important Tags : Positive attitude , How to stay positive in Life Always? , Stay positive , Five-point to Stay positive , Challenge is to stay positive in Life Always , Stay positive in Life