What is the advantages of PPC (Pay Per Click) Google AdWords
- How can I get instant traffic to my website?
- What is PPC and what are its Advantages?
- What is Google AdWords and what are its Advantages?
Most of us create a website to sell our products or services. Even after doing SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), we don’t get that traffic for what we are looking for. SEO takes time but sometimes we don’t have that much time to wait. We look for the best and the easiest solution for traffic. PPC is the best solution for instant traffic. Its conversion rate is also very high. PPC is a part of Search engine marketing (SEM).
PPC : Pay per click is a part of digital marketing. In (Pay Per Click) PPC advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. PPC services are being provided by a search engine like Google, Bing. It is the easiest way to come to search engine results page (SERP) and get their top position when someone searches for specific keywords.
Google provides PPC solution with name Google AdWords. Let’s understand how AdWords works.
- When a user searches a query on Google search engine. That query is called Keywords.
- If you have chosen the same keyword, your ad appears on next to or on top of organic search.
- When people click on that Advertisement. They will reach your site to buy or to know more about it.
Watch recorded lectures on PPC (Pay Per Click) by clicking online digital marketing course.
This is only one way of AdWords working. AdWords works in other ways too. Let’s discuss why we need to use Google AdWords for paid marketing.
- Advertising with Small Investment: Google AdWords is not like TV or Print Ads where you need big investment to initiate; you can start advertising on AdWords with a small investment. You have to pay for advertisement only if they get clicked. Also, you can set your daily budget there by giving you more control budget.
- High ROI: AdWords Ads provide avery high rate of conversion as the audience come from targeted keywords. If you have chosen a correct keyword, done the effective bidding and your site is fast and appealing, you will get thehigh conversion. Google AdWords provides high Return on Investment (ROI).
- Instant traffic: If you have created advertisement as per Google’s guide line and set effective bid price, Google will take no time in showing your advertisement on top of the organic search. It will generate instant traffic to thesite.
- Track Conversion:Google AdWords help you to track conversion. Means it help you to understand which advertisement is helping you to sell more product or service. You can edit/optimize nonperforming ads or decide your future actions.
- Local Ads:Suppose you have a small business and you want to sell your product or service in a certain location. You can set target location in AdWords. AdWords help you to target a city or a country or internationally. Targeting helps you to get more conversion on less investment.
- Re-marketing: You can follow your customer or someone who is looking for product/service similar to your product or service on Google or its partner sites using re-marketing (Re-targeting). It helps you to get your customer back on your site and give high conversion.
Digital marketing course is designed by our experts, or watch demos digital marketing online course, skill development courses, school, and professional courses, kindly visit www.takshilalearning.com