What is PPC (Pay per Click) & Its 15 Best Advantages – Google AdWords
Most of us create a website to sell our products or services. Even after doing Search Engine Optimization, we don’t get that traffic for what we are looking for. SEO needs a lot of time which we usually don’t have. So we look for the best and the easiest solution to get more traffic. PPC is the best solution for grasping instant traffic and its conversion rate is also very high. PPC is a part of Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
What is PPC?
PPC, which stands for Pay per click, is a part of Digital Marketing. In Pay per Click, advertisers and promoters pay a fee each time when one of their ads is clicked. PPC services are being provided by search engines like Google, Bing. In simple terms, PPC is a method of purchasing visits for your website. It is the easiest way when it comes to Search Engine Results Page (SERP) to get the top position when someone searches using specific keywords.
- When a user searches for a query on any of the search engines, that query is called Keywords.
- If you have chosen the same keyword, your ad appears on next to or on the top of that organic search.
- When people click on that Advertisement, they will reach your website to buy or to know more about your product or website.
This is only one way in which Google AdWords works. Or if you want to know more about Digital marketing course.
Now it’s time to discuss on why we need to use Google AdWords for paid marketing and the advantages of PPC which is very important for Digital Marketing.
1. PPC is an Advertisement with Small Investment: Google AdWords is not like TV or Print Ads where you need big investment to initiate; you can start advertising on AdWords even with a small investment. You have to pay for the advertisement only if they got clicked. Also, you can set your daily budget for the same which gives you more control on the budget.
2. PPC gives High ROI: AdWords Ads provides for a very high rate of conversion as the audience come from the targeted keywords. If you have chosen relevant keyword, had done the effective bidding and your site is fast and appealing, you will definitely get more conversions. Google AdWords provides high Returns on Investment (ROI).
3. PPC generate Instant traffic: If you have created advertisement as per Google’s guide lines and set effective bidding price, Google will take no time in showing your advertisement on top of the organic search that will generate instant traffic on your website.
4. PPC provide best Track Conversion: Google AdWords even helps you to track conversion which means it helps you to understand which advertisement is helping you to sell more products or services. You can also edit/optimize non-performing ads or decide your future actions.
5. PPC gives high number of Local Ads: Suppose you have a small business and you want to sell your product or service in a certain location. For this you can set target location in AdWords. AdWords help you to target a city or a country or internationally. Targeting helps you to get more conversion on less investment.
6. PPC is best option for Re-marketing: You can follow your customer or someone who is looking for product/service similar to your product or service on Google or its partner sites using re-marketing (Re-targeting). It helps you to get your customer back on your site which in turn gives high conversion.
7. PPC advertising is measurable: PPC advertising is measurable. You can easily measure your return on advertising spend. You can track which advertisements, keywords, or ad placements that are driving gives the more return. You can install conversion tracking to track the number of conversions you are receiving. You can use these metrics to make relevant decisions on your PPC advertising campaign.
8. PPC advertising formats are better than organic listings: PPC advertising formats are better than organic listings. You have more options that will help you to generate more results. These options help you in adding more value to searchers. A few examples would be the ability to install call tracking, site links, and customer reviews on your PPC advertisements.
9. PPC advertising is not dependent on SEO or Google Algorithm changes: Unlike organic listings, PPC advertising is not as risky. Your success is not largely dependent on Google algorithmic changes, or your website’s optimization. PPC advertising is more of a numbers game. The main numbers to look at is the amount of money you are spending, and the amount of return you are receiving.
10. PPC advertising is extremely targeted: Just like organic search, here also you can target keywords. However, as an advertiser, you will have more advanced forms of targeting options. You can target your ads at various locations. You can target hundreds of keywords at the same time. You can also target people by their online behaviors and interests. PPC advertising offers a higher level of precision than organic search and traditional forms of advertising.
11. PPC advertising is smarter than other forms of advertising: PPC advertising will give you an advantage over other forms of advertising. This is because of the immense data that PPC advertisers have at their discretion. PPC advertisers can advertise to their email contacts, website visitors, or people who visited their store. This allows you to not only acquire new customers but to increase repeated purchases from previous buyers.
12. PPC advertising increases your customer attribution: PPC advertising will increase your customer attribution. (An attribution is a number of times your audience sees your brand). The more times they interact with your business, the more likely they will convert. PPC advertising will help you to increase your touch points with your audience and leads to more conversions in the future.
13. Your competitors are using PPC advertising to grow: Kill or be killed. Your competitors are using PPC advertising to grow their business significantly. If you are not advertising on search, you are surrendering sales and market share to your competition.
14. PPC advertising is real-time: A major benefit of PPC advertising is the real-time nature of it. You can look at your results in real-time. And, if you are not happy with the results, you can make adjustments to your campaign immediately. This is simply not possible with other forms of advertising. If you invest in radio ads, television ads, or print media ads, you are unable to change your ad immediately if you do not see the results. You will have to bite the bullet and take the loss. PPC advertising can help you cut your losses immediately and make adjustments to gain more conversions.
15. PPC advertising can help you attract talent: You can acquire talent through PPC advertising. When job seekers search for opportunities on Google, you can run a paid advertisement that draws them to your business. Avoid recruiting fees and high acquisition costs by investing into a PPC advertising strategy.
Let’s Dive in few other topics to enhance your knowledge on PPC:
We, Takshila Learning, offer Best Online Digital Marketing Course In Hindi & English and Advance Marketing Course. We have the best of everything assembled together to deliver the best results for you via our Digital Marketing Course.
For any queries, help or Counselling regarding Digital Marketing, feel free to contact us at – 880099980/83/84. Or else you can register yourself for details at www.takshilalearning.com.