Odd One Out and Series Based Questions Bank PO Exams
Takshila Learning is an e-learning platform known for Online Banking classes, online test series for IBPS/SBIexams.
- Online coaching for Bank PO exams.
- Online practice test for bank clerical exam with detailed analysis &explanation
- Regular blogs and articles on important topics, news.
- Online mock test for IBPS PO and Clerk
- Previous Year Papers
- Job Alerts and Notifications
ODD ONE OUT & SERIES
In these type of questions, a set of numbers is given in such a way that all numbers except one satisfy a particular pattern.The one which does not satisfy the pattern that is followed is to be taken out & will be our answer.
Some important Number series:
- Prime Number Series Eg: 2,3,5,7,11,……………..
- Even Number Series Eg:2,4,6,8,10,12,…………
- Odd Number Series: Eg: 1,3,5,7,9,11,……………
- Perfect Square Series: Eg: 1,4,9,16,25,…………..
- Perfect Cube Series: Eg: 1,8,27,64,125,…………
6.Arithmetic Progression (A.P) Series: Eg: 15,12,9,6,3…………….
- Geometric Progression(G.P) Series: Eg: 192,48,12,3,…………..
Let us understand the concept of Odd One Out with the help of some examples:
Ques: Find the odd one out in the below series:
Sol: In the above series except 14 all numbers are odd numbers. So, 14 is the odd one.
Sol: In the above series all numbers except 27 are perfect squares. So, 27 is the odd one.
Sol: In the above series all numbers except 49 are prime numbers. So, 49 is the odd one.
For the practice of Odd One Out, click on Online Bank Exam Preparation
Sol: In the above series, all numbers except 27 are perfect squares. So 27 is the odd one.
Sol: In the above series, all numbers except 81 are perfect cubes. So, 81 is the odd one.
Sol: The above series follows the pattern: 5*6,6*7,7*8,8*9,9*10,10*11
So it will be 30,42,56,72,90,110. So, 114 is the odd one.
Sol: In the above series, subtract 20,25,30,35,40,45 from the terms.So, 0 is the odd one.
Sol: In the above series, alternatively add 4 and double the next term.So, 132 is the odd one.
For more queries, online bank coaching videos, online classes for bank PO preparation, register with Takshila Learning
Watch banking classes Live Demo here…
Learn Average Solved Questions for IBPS, SBI Questions & Answers here..
Follow us on a Social media
0 responses on "Odd One Out and Series Based Questions Bank PO Exams"