Class 8 serves as a transition between middle school and high school. It adds up all the concepts of middle school into one large platter with deeper insights into all topics. Therefore, it is critical for students to develop a clear understanding of the subject with the appropriate reading material.
We encourage students to first refer to the NCERT chapters and then to refer to our NCERT Solutions for Class 8. We have covered the complete NCERT class 8 syllabus subject-wise and chapter-wise. The aim of these solutions is to provide a better understanding of concepts and provide ease to students to remember the answers.
Our Worksheet section can be a good platform to confirm and test the understanding of the syllabus. The worksheets test the critical areas of the curriculum and help students identify weak areas.
If you devote enough time to these solutions, you will develop a solid comprehension of many subjects that can aid you in future classes.
Book free Demo Class
for CBSE/ICSE Board Online Tuition Class
Takshila Learning has solutions for all the subjects and streams in CBSE Syllabus for Class 8:
Online/Live Tuition Class for Class 8
FEATURES OF OUR LIVE/ONLINE TUITION CLASSES:
- Chapter-wise and Topic-wise classes as per school curriculum
- Pre-defined Schedule of Live Classes at your convenient time
- Two-way whiteboard for perfect explanations
- Online Quizzes on a regular basis
- Monthly review with parents in PTM (Parents Teacher Meeting)
- Availability of Class Recording
- Timely addressal of doubts and clarity of concepts
- Regular updation of lectures according to the curriculum
- Technical support while onboarding to Takshila Learning
- There is dedicated support staff for any assistance to students and parents
- Experienced teachers
- Requests for faculty changes
- E-worksheets or PDFs in the study material which students can read online or take a print
- On-Demand Special Doubt sessions on Saturday/Sunday