Being well practiced with NCERT exercises for Class 7 helps in preparing for all exams, particularly the CBSE class 7 half-yearly and session-ending exams, also known as SA-1 and SA2. Therefore, it’s critical that these solutions are well-researched and well-written. We structure our answers such that they are easily understandable and easily usable for school exams.
We have covered the complete NCERT class 7 syllabus subject-wise and chapter-wise. We encourage you to first read the NCERT textbook and then refer to the provided NCERT class 7 solutions. That would give you a better understanding of the concepts as our experts have worked hard to make the solutions simple to understand and remember.
You can refer to our Worksheet page after going through the solutions. It will test your knowledge and help you to identify any weak areas. Following that, you can return to our NCERT solutions at any time to enhance your weak areas.
If you devote enough time to these solutions, you will develop a solid comprehension of many subjects that can aid you in future classes.
Fill the form for more details.
Takshila Learning has solutions for all the subjects and streams in CBSE Syllabus for Class 7:
Online/Live Tuition Class for Class 7
- FEATURES OF OUR LIVE/ONLINE TUITION CLASSES:
- Chapter-wise and Topic-wise classes as per school curriculum
- Pre-defined Schedule of Live Classes at your convenient time
- Two-way whiteboard for perfect explanations
- Online Quizzes on a regular basis
- Monthly review with parents in PTM (Parents Teacher Meeting)
- Availability of Class Recording
- Timely addressal of doubts and clarity of concepts
- Regular updation of lectures according to the curriculum
- Technical support while onboarding to Takshila Learning
- There is dedicated support staff for any assistance to students and parents
- Experienced teachers
- Requests for faculty changes
- E-worksheets or PDFs in the study material which students can read online or take a print
- On-Demand Special Doubt sessions on Saturday/Sunday