The Class 10 English NCERT syllabus introduces several folklores, plays, and poems reflecting strong values and lessons. Alongside, the language also tends to become more complex, poetic, and deep and grammar receives a great deal of attention. Therefore, it is critical for students to develop a clear understanding of the subject with the appropriate reading material.As such, we have structured our NCERT Class 10 English solutions to be well-researched and well-written. Our solutions are made to be easily understandable and appropriate for school exams. The solutions clear any doubts that students might have based on NCERT readings and also give deeper insights into the curriculum.Our Worksheet section can be a good platform to confirm and test the understanding of the syllabus. The worksheets test the critical areas of the curriculum and help students identify weak areas.
Book free Demo Class
for CBSE/ICSE Board Online Tuition Class
Section A: Reading (20 MARKS)
Section B: Writing and Grammar (30 MARKS )
• Analytical paragraph on the basis of the given map/ chart/ report/ line graph etc. in about 150-200 words (10 MARKS)
• Cloze passage/Gap filling/Editing (4 marks)
• Dialogue writing/ Reporting a dialogue on a given cue (6 Marks)
Section C: Literature Textbook and Supplementary Reading Text
• Two extracts from prose/poetry/drama for reference to the context that contains Two Short Answer Type Questions on interpretation. (Attempt anyone) (4 marks, 2 marks each)
• Seven Short Answer Type Questions to be answered in 30-40 words. (Attempt any five)(10 marks, 2 marks each)
• Two Long Answer Type Questions from the book ‘FIRST FLIGHT’ to be answered in about 100-150 words (Attempt anyone) (8 Marks)
• Two Long Answer Type Question from the book ‘FOOTPRINTS WITHOUT FEET’ to be answered in about 100-150 words (Attempt anyone) (8 Marks)
Below are the Chapter-wise Downloadable links of the Class 10 English NCERT Solutions
What do We provide in Our Course?
1. Digital Content: – Takshila Learning’s Digital Content includes 3D/2D animated videos as per CBSE and NCERT curricula. It includes a complete video database of your class with 100% course coverage.
2. Takshila Learning Exam Guru: – Takshila Learning’s Exam Guru is a practice/Test series software that is specially designed for student’s practice purposes. It is available in an online and offline format.
3. Takshila Learning Studio: – Takshila Learning’s Studio is online software. It is similar to an encyclopedia. Students can search for anything related to their syllabus and they will get the related information required.
So, here with the help of Takshila Learning, you can learn with ease in the comfort and safety of your home on your own. No more worries now of finding the best teacher for correct guidance or help in studies. Even though the teaching is through the internet, in the form of animated videos via which you can learn with utmost ease, understand better and more from visuals.
Learning will be easier now!!
Learning Is Fun Now!!
ENJOY LEARNING WITH US!!
One of the most important and beneficial features provided in our courses is Monitoring. You can monitor your progress on your own at our software-based course via assignments and periodic assessments.