My Hobby Essay in English
My Hobby Essay in Points
- Every one of us has different hobbies in life.
- My hobby is drawing and painting.
- When I have free time after my studies I draw and paint my favorite animals, birds or characters.
- I share what I create with my parents and my friends and wait for their comments.
- I always find time to carry out my hobby after my regular school work and routine.
My Hobby Essay 10 Lines
- A hobby is a recreational activity that keeps you occupied, focused, and pleased throughout the day.
- It arises from human nature’s inherent curiosity and talent for some form of skill or activity.
- My hobby is a painting which has been with me since I was a kid.
- I used to make haphazard drawings and portraits with haphazard colors as a pastime.
- This hobby turned into an interest and I used to take part in numerous drawing and painting competitions that my school held on a regular basis.
- This hobby of mine got me a lot of applauds and appreciation and I developed more interest.
- The lives and works of world-famous painters like Leanardo, Pablo Piccaso, and Vincent van Gogh have profoundly influenced me in my paintings.
- Painting is a form of expression and more of natural talent. When I paint or draw, I am completely immersed in this hobby of mine.
- Painting is a sacred form of art for me. It strengthens your faith in the universal values of peace, love, and wealth.
- I love to carry on my hobby and paint in different colors of life and be happy forever.
My Favourite Hobby Essay | My Hobby Essay in English
Hobbies are quite significant in our lives. When we have free time, hobbies keep our minds engaged and happy. Hobbies give a relaxation and take us away from our problems. They make our life more exciting and entertaining. All of our hobbies are quite beneficial to us because they teach us a lot about a variety of topics and they also help us in widening our scope of knowledge.
In today’s fast and advanced world, we hardly have time for ourselves. Our routine becomes tiring and monotonous with time. That is why, in order to keep our ideas fresh and lively, we must get involved in something that matches our interests. Carrying out a hobby is the best way for it. One of the most significant aspects of having a hobby is that it is a great stress buster. It fulfills your soul and you actually love doing it.
In other words, if you don’t have a hobby, your life will become a boring cycle without any thrill or spark. Hobbies provide a wonderful opportunity to unleash and forget the ongoing stress. They help you to discover and develop your potential in a variety of areas.
Furthermore, hobbies might become a source of earning money. For example, if you enjoy painting, you can sell your work to supplement your income. Similarly, if you have a knack for dancing, you may teach people to dance classes during your vacation. In this manner, your pastime will help you mentally as well as monetarily.
If I had to choose one favorite activity out of the many I have, it would undoubtedly be dancing. When I was very young, I had a taste for dance. My parents were persuaded that I was a natural dancer because of the way my feet danced to the beat of the music. Dancing is both cheerful and cost-effective.
Music and dance have always been a passion of mine. However, I had no idea how much delight they provide to people. Dancing provides us with numerous exercises. When you dance you learn to observe each of the beats and move your body accordingly. Dancing is also a physical activity that keeps you active and healthy.
Dancing can take your spirits high and help you stay strong against the tides of life. Even if I get hurt or bruised at the time of dancing, I don’t stop and continue with my hobby of dancing. I always overcome these small hiccups in my journey of carrying out my hobby to the fullest potential.
I’ve enrolled in dance courses in the hopes of turning my hobby into a job. I believe that we should all do activities that we enjoy. Everyone is chasing money, and in the process, they are sacrificing their tastes and preferences. I’ve learned from this race and have decided not to participate in it again. I want to go down the path less traveled and take on problems that most people are afraid to embark on.
In short, dancing is a hobby that makes me feel alive and well. It’s the one thing I’m looking forward to. As a result, I intend to realize my dream of becoming a professional dancer while also paving the path for others who want to make a living from their passions.
Takshila Learning is an educational portal that ensures that the aspirants achieve overall development. So, the mentors at Takshila learning focus not only on academics but on other co-curricular areas too along with education. Our motto is that the learners reach the highest point at the learning curve.
Read More Essay
Here at Takshila Learning, we provide School Online Classes from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes for Class 1 to 12th Class and other classes that comprise Animated Video lectures and Live Online Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to 12th, and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning.
Learning is fun now!
Subscribe to our social channel.
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
0 responses on "My Hobby Essay | My Favourite Hobby Essay"