My Family essay in English – 5 Lines
My family essay for class 1 | My family essay for class 2 | My family essay for class 3
- I have a loving family of five members.
- My family has my father, mother, elder brother, elder sister, and me.
- My father is a doctor and my mother is a beautician, my elder brother takes home tuition.
- We all help mom by sharing the household chores.
- We always eat together, play together and enjoy life with love and affection.
My Family essay in English – 10 Lines
- A family is the basic foundation of everyone’s life.
- Children learn to behave, respond and manage through the family
- My family has four members including me.
- My father is a businessman, my mother works in a private organization and me and my sister are students.
- We all love, respect, and care for each other and help one another whenever it is required.
- We go for a family get-together once a month where all my aunts and uncles gather and we all have fun together.
- We learn to believe in ourselves through the confidence given by our family members.
- Family is the first school where we learn our entire social and individual skills.
- Family takes us through the ups and downs of life to make us stronger, confident and focused.
- We should always protect and care for all our family members.
Short Essay on My Family Essay
I am born into a middle-class family. My family is relatively small but everyone knows us in the city. My family consists of five members: my grandma, parents, sister, and me. My parents’ eldest son is me. My younger sister is the same age as me. Geeta is the name of my younger sister. Geeta and I are both students at the same school. She is in the second year of elementary school.
My father works as a schoolteacher. He is 42 years old. My mother is a 40-year-old woman and is a housewife.
She always loves me and is really attentive to my requirements. My parents are caring and compassionate people.
My grandmother is a senior citizen. She is a 75-year-old woman. At night, she tells us stories. Our family is small yet joyful.
Every one of our neighbours adores us. We are peace-loving individuals who never engage in conflict with our neighbours. My family is one of the happiest in the world.
A family is one of the most precious gifts that God has bestowed on all living species on the planet, including humans. It is a blessing to have a happy family because it is not something that everyone in the world possesses.
The joy of living with your parents and having small fights with your siblings over trivial matters makes you happy simply thinking about it.
Read More Essay
Short Essay on Indian Army
Short Essay on Dussehra Festival
Short Essay on Subhash Chandra Bose
Cow Essay – Short Essay on Cow
Here at Takshila Learning, we provide School Online Classes from Preschool to Class 12 for all subjects. We provide the best online tuition classes for Class 1 to 12th Class and other classes that comprise Animated Video lectures and Live Online Classes that will help students to grasp concepts easily. We also provide Worksheets & Assignments, Doubt sessions, Free Encyclopedia, NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to 12th, and Exam Guru to monitor your progress, i.e., subject-wise and topic-wise. So now Enjoy E-Learning with Takshila Learning.
Learning is fun now!
Subscribe to our social channel.
Enroll today & Get Free Demo Class!
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
0 responses on "My Family Essay - I love my family essay"