Learn Python from Basics to
Exploratory Data Analysis
Python Programming For Beginners / Learn Python Tutorial For Beginners – India is the second-highest country to recruit employees in the field of data science or data analytics, etc. with 50,000 positions available – second only to the United States. Data science jobs in India are expected to see 1.5 lakh new openings in 2020, which is an increase of about 62% as compared to 2019, according to a report by Great Learning. Currently, 70% of job postings in this sector are for Data Scientists with less than five years of work experience.
This trend is only going to grow faster. We will be providing you all the help you need to go from an amateur to a working professional. We will be giving you detailed pdfs alongside 50+ video lectures, solve your doubts 24×7, and provide you with Interview questions and Mock interviews. We will be teaching you how to Install Python, Strings, Lists, Tuples Dictionary, sets, Python functions, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, and EDA use cases like Zomato delivery analysis, credit risk analysis and more. If you are confused you can watch our free 5 demo videos so you will know exactly what you are paying for. We will teach you
Watch Demo For Online Python Course & Python Tutorial For Beginners
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PYTHON BASICS TO EDA PYTHON COURSE?
• Data visualization using Seaborn Matplotlib
• Actual practical use cases like credit risk analysis and zomato delivery analysis.
• Detailed PDFs complimenting the video lectures.
• Faculty support via Whatsapp, Con-call
• Doubt sessions – Via Whatsapp, Con-call, Webinar
• Interview Support – We will be providing you with Interview questions and also conducting mock interviews to give you a definitive edge over the rest of the crowd.
Know More For Python For Beginners
Course Highlights For Python Tutorial For Beginners
- Validity: 3 Months / 6 Months*
- 50+ hours of video lectures
- Detailed PDFs complimenting the video lectures.
- Certificate: Certificate from Takshila Learning
- Interview Support: We will be providing you with Interview questions and also conducting mock interviews to give you a definitive edge over the rest of the crowd.
- Language: Bilingual(Hindi + English)
- Mode of Delivery: Pen drive/Online Classes
- Queries/Problems Solution: via Online Discussion Forums, Live Chat with Faculty, and over Phone Calls.
- Data visualization using Seaborn Matplotlib
- Actual practical use cases like credit risk analysis and Zomato delivery analysis.
WHAT ALL WILL YOU LEARN?
- SESSION1: PYTHON INSTALLATION
- Video and PDF/HTML file for Introduction to Python
- Video and PDF/HTML file for Installation of Python
- SESSION2: PYTHON VARIABLES
- Video and PDF/HTML file
- SESSION3: PYTHON OPERATORS
- Video and PDF/HTML file for Operators
- Video and PDF/HTML file for Range Function
- SESSION4: PYTHON CONDIITONAL STATEMENT
- Video and PDF for Conditional Statement and Comparators
- Video and PDF for IF-Statement
- Video and PDF for IF-ELIF-ELSE Statement
- Video and PDF for IF-ELIF-ELSE Statement
- Video and PDF for Nested – IF Statement
- SESSION5: PYTHON LOOPING CONCEPT
- Video and PDF for For loop
- Video and PDF for While
- Video and PDF for Break and Continue
- SESSION6: PYTHON STRING
- Video and PDF for String
- Video and PDF for String manipulation
- SESSION7: PYTHON LIST
- Video and PDF for List
- Video and PDF for List Comprehension
- SESSION8: PYTHON TUPLE
- Video and PDF for Tuple
- Video and PDF for Tuple Operations
- SESSION9: PYTHON DICTIONARY
- Video and PDF for Dictionary
- Video and PDF for Dictionary Comprehension
- SESSION10: PYTHON SET
- Video and PDF for Set
- Video and PDF for Set Operations
- SESSION11: PYTHON FUNTION
- Video and PDF for Python Function
- SESSION12: PYTHON MAP, REDUCE AND FILTER FUNCTIONS
- Video and PDF for Map Function
- Video and PDF for Reduce Function
- Video and PDF for Filter Function
- Video and PDF for lambda Function
- SESSION13: PYTHON WORKING WITH FILES
- Video and PDF for Reading and Saving file as .CSV and Text
- SESSION14: PYTHON NUMPY
- Video and PDF for Python Numpy
- SESSION15: PYTHON PANDAS
- Video and PDF for Python Pandas
- SESSION16: PYTHON MATPLOTLIB
- Video and PDF for Python Matplotlib
- SESSION17: PYTHON SEABORN
- Video and PDF for Seaborn, Data Visualisation with Seaborn
- SESSION18: BASIC STATISTICS
- Video and PDF for Basic Statistics
- SESSION19: EDA
- Video and PDF for EDA Explaination
- SESSION20: USE CASE
- Video and PDF for Use Case-1 on Zomato Dataset
- Video and PDF for Use Case-2 on Bike-Sharing Dataset
- Video and PDF for Use Case-3 on Bank Marketing Data
- Video and PDF for Use Case-4 on Bank Risk Detection
- Video and PDF for Use Case-5 on Credit card Fraud Data
Read our Previous Reviews For Python Class
The services have been extremely good. Every query was solved as soon as it was posted. The guidance was appropriate and I am looking forward to appearing for December Exams with Takshila Learning. Prerna you have really been of great help and support. – Shimoni
Takshila Learning provides many professional courses with superb services. I have taken the DipIFR Online Course that makes it easy for me to study from anywhere and according to my time. Even the faculty’s teaching style is spectacular; it makes the topic easily understandable without any rush. I don’t have a single issue with Takshila Learning. It is a great experience to learn IND AS/IFRS with Takshila Learning. – Jyothi
I am very much satisfied with the services provided by Takshila Learning. All of my issues were resolved on time and all the updates are provided by the executives from time to time. Thank you, Team! – Ramesh
About Faculty For Python Class
Takshila Learning combined 24+ years of experience in Machine learning, data analysis, and Financial data analytics for this Python for EDA Course prepared by-
• Nitin Joseph – certified by IMA Bangalore chapter for RPA and Machine learning in Finance and accounting.
• Munmun Ghosal – She is working as a Data Scientist and trainer. She has a total of 9 years of work experience in academics and industry with research areas in Data Analytics, Machine Learning, VLSI, and Signal processing. She is passionate about learning and sharing knowledge, innovation, programming, writing technical blogs.
She delivers corporate and onsite training at various industries and Management/Engineering Colleges. She has worked on various projects on Data Analytics, Machine learning and AI, IoT, VLSI, and Signal processing. Her skill set includes R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, VHDL, VERILOG, C Language, C++, Excel, MATLAB, Virtuoso ADE of CADENCE (45 nm), Xilinx ISE, Aldec’s Active HDL, and Microwind. She has presented and published research papers in several reputed national /international journals and conferences. She has completed her M. Tech (VLSI) and B.E. (Electronics Engineering).
• Hemant Singh – B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering(Specialization in Data Analytics). Trains college students and industry professionals specifically on data science. 1-years Experience in Data Analytics
Important Tags : Python Course / Python For Beginners / Python For Data Science / Python Tutorial For Beginners / Python Class / Python Online Course / Python Data Analysis / Python Programming For Beginners / Best Online Python Course / Python Finance Course / Python For Finance / Exploratory Data Analysis Python / Python Course In Hindi / Python Course In English / Learn Python Programming For Beginners / Python Tutorial For Beginners / Python For Beginners / Learn Python / Python Class / Python For Beginners Classes / Python Class Online / Python Class Live /