The USA CFA Course Online (Chartered Financial Analysts - All Levels)
"The US CFA Program is a globally recognized graduate level Course which helps you in developing an understanding of investor's interests, financial markets functions, and skills to grow the economies. This course provides a strong foundation for investment analysis, risk management and portfolio management skills combined with the practical knowledge that you will need in today’s investment industry. It also focuses on the highest ethical and professional standards that are required to be followed.
A candidate who successfully completes this program is declared as ‘CFA charter holder’. There are over 1.2 lakh CFA members across 35 countries in the world. In India, the CFA exam is held at four cities of India, New Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata and Mumbai.
WHY CFA Course?
Though there are many educational qualifications which are available then why a student should do CFA?
* Knowledge of investment principles is relevant in every market around the world.
* CFA charter-holders get a significant competitive advantage for international employment.
* Clients and colleagues regard you with a presumption of expertise.
* You join a prestigious global network of more than 99,000 professionals.
* A highly sought after designation because it’s a global program that tracks the needs of the industry.
* Extremely cost-effective when compared to other qualifications
For more details fill the form & Get CFA Online Classes by Best CFA Institute
WHO SHOULD DO THIS?
Minimum Eligibility:The candidate should be a graduate or in Final year of graduation to pursue Level 1 CFA Program exam.
To get the charter: Candidates must have 4 years of professional work experience or 4 years in addition of education and work experience in total to pass the Level I CFA Program exam.
What is the experience required to earn a charter?
To become a CFA charter, you will need four years (48 months) of professional work experience.
What is the Registration Process?
One should have a valid international travel passport.
EXAM TOPICS, LEVELS & FORMAT FOR CFA COURSE
Level I is composed of 100% multiple-choice questions and is offered in June and December of every year.
Level II is composed of item-set (or "mini case") questions and is offered in June only.
Level III exams contain essay questions in the morning session and item set questions in the afternoon session and is offered in June only.
Level Wise Weight age of various topics for this exam is:
|Level I||Level II||Level III|
|5%||5-15%||45 - 55%|
Registration fee for CFA Level 1
By 16 March
By 24 August
By 14 September
(new Level I only)
|LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2||LEVEL 3|
|Time||6 hours||6 hours|
|60 questions + Essays|
|Analysis and Application|
CFA Study material
- Print or E-book Study Guide covers every LOS
- 1000's of Practice Questions per Level
- 2 Full-Length Mock Exams (1 for Level 3)
- Video Lectures by Expert Instructors
- 14-16 Weeks of Live Online Virtual Classes
- 30-45 Minute Bite-Sized Lessons - Learn Faster
- Professional Online Mentoring
- Post Your Questions and Receive Answers within 24 Hrs
- 90+ Pages of Formula Sheets
- Adaptive Exam Planner & Personalized Study Schedule
- Pay Only Once Until You Pass
- Dashboard and Performance Metrics
USA CFA Course Fee:
Rs. 25000 (Inclusive of Taxes) - Online
Rs. 32000 (Inclusive of Taxes) - Live Classes
Rs. 30000 (Inclusive of Taxes) – Self Study
An Important Tip By USA CFA Institute India
Most of the topics covered in the CFA curriculum are built upon concepts covered in undergraduate finance or MBA programs. If you are a student in such a program, the sooner you sit for the exam, the more likely is the possibility to clear this exam as most of the topics you will be anyway familiar with. You should expect to devote over 200 – 250 hours toward preparation for each examination. Given that less than 50% of candidates pass the first level exam for the first time, it is critical that you should know where to focus on and should have the support you need to succeed.
According to CFA Society, Chicago, USA, the median total compensation as in October, 2015 of graduate and bachelor CFA degree holders was US $215,542 per annum and US $154,025 per annum respectively. On the other hand, the median total compensation of non-CFA graduate and bachelor degree holders was US $160,000 per annum and US $85,875 per annum respectively.
Call @ 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 or fill the form for any other details:
Important Tags : CFA course , CFA institute , Best CFA institute , CFA course in india , CFA in india , CFA institute india , CFA classes , Institute of chartered financial analysts of india , CFA eligibility , CFA level 1 study material , CFA level 1 syllabus , CFA level 2 syllabus , CFA level 3 syllabus , CFA level 1 , CFA level 2 , CFA level 3