Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018 – 19!!
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank is a well-known and technology driven private sector bank, with over 9 decades of distinguished and dedicated service, is now embarking on a growth journey with strengths and new capabilities. The Bank has invited online applications for the post of Probationary Officers for Pan India location and those who wish to work in banking sector can start applying online.
Important Dates to Note:
- Online registrations will start from Wed, December 05, 2018
- End of Online registration: Sun, December 30, 2018
- Tentative date of online examination: Sun, January 20, 2019
Here is the complete details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern of Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO exam:
Eligibility Criteria (as on December 1, 2018):
Graduates who secured minimum of 60% (First Class) and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern)
– Age limit: 20 – 28yrs (as on December 1, 2018)
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
– Online testwill have 150 questions for which composite 90mins time will be allottedto the candidate.
– Aspirants who qualify the online examination test will only be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Fee / Registration charges:
The application fees / intimation charges are Rs 700/- through online mode and no other mode of payment is acceptable.
Note: You are advised to take a print out of the application form as it is required at the time of GD and PI.
Learn more quizzes here for Competitive exam preparation
Follow us on a Social media
Call us: 8800999280/8800999284 or fill the form for any other details: