Important Revolutions & Defence Exercises
There have been important revolutions carried out from time to time to increase the yield of crops/products produced so that to meet the increased demand because of increasing population. Scientists have been so far successful in increasing the yield of such products.
Important revolutions related to the increase in production of food grains, dairy products, etc. are asked in competitive exams so we are discussing them here in detail:
Important Revolutions –
- Green Revolution – Food grains (wheat)
In early 1960, it was started mainly in U.P, Punjab, and Haryana.
Father of green revolution – Norman Borlaug
In India, the credit for Green revolution goes to M.S. Swami Nathan
- White Revolution – related to Milk/Dairy production
In India, it is also known as Operation Flood started in 1946.
Father of White Revolution –Verghese Kurien
- Blue Revolution – related to Fish Production
Father of Blue revolution – Hira Lal Chaudhary
- Brown Revolution – related to Leather /Cocoa production
- Yellow Revolution – related to Oil Seeds / Pulses production
- Silver Revolution – related to Egg/Poultry Production
- Silver Fiber Revolution – related to Cotton
- Pink Revolution – related to Onion / Prawn production / Pharmaceutical
- Round Revolution – related to Potato
- Red Revolution – related to Meat / Tomato Production
- Evergreen Revolution – related to Overall development of Agriculture
- Grey Revolution – related to Fertilizer
- Golden Fiber Revolution – related to Jute Production
- Golden Revolution – related to Fruits/Overall Horticulture development / Honey Production
- Black Revolution–related to Petroleum / Crude oil Production
For more general awareness for Bank PO & Clerk exam, click Online Banking Preparation.
Important Defence Exercises:
Defence exercises & military drills are conducted from time to time between two or more countries to enhance the capabilities of forces participating in it so that they can be trained for military operations, either exploring the effects of warfare or testing strategies without actual combat. India participates in various defence exercises which are important from exams point of view. So, let us discuss them in detail:
- Malabar: US – India – Japan
- HAND – HAND: India – China
- Garuda: India-France
- Indra: India – Russia
- Jimex: India – Japan
- Cope: India & US
- Red flag: India & US
- Yudh Abhyas: India & US
- SAMPRITI – India & Bangladesh
- Garuda Shakti: India & Indonesi
- Naseem Al – Bahr: India-Oman
- Mitra Shakti: India-Sri Lanka
- Varuna: France & India
- Surya Kiran: India & Nepal
- Ausindex: Indian& Australian Navy
- Konkan: Indian Navy & Royal Navy of Britain
- Shade: Naval Forces of India, Japan & China
- Indradhanush or Rainbow: India-Uk Air Exercises
- Simbex: Indian Navy with the Republic Of Singapore Navy
- Ibsamar: India with Brazil & South African Navy
- Nomadic Elephant: Indian Army Exercises with Mongolia
- Ekuverin: Maldives & India
- SLINEX: Joint exercise in Navy between India & SriLanka
- Sahyog-Kaijin – Joint exercise of Coast Guards of India & Japan
For Reasoning, English and Quantitative aptitude classes, register with us or click online bank exam preparation for more details.
Takshila Learning is known for providing quality education at low cost. We provide the best Online Coaching Classes for Banking by our experienced faculty. We also provide IBPS, SBI Clerk Online mock test papers, online classes keeping in mind the latest pattern of exams.
USPs of our courses –
- Digital Video classes.
- Daily topic-wise articles on all the subjects
- Doubt Clearing Sessions are regularly conducted
- Practice Sets on all subjects
- Online Test Series
- Real-time exam practice
- Job Alerts
Follow us on a Social media
Call us: 8800999280/83/84 or fill the form for any other details:
0 responses on "Important Revolutions & Defence Exercises"