Banking Awareness – Important Facts related to Banking
Online banking classes : There are some important facts related to banking that we are discussing here and are important from IBPS / SBI exams point of view. So let’s discuss some of them in this blog:
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is headquartered in New Delhi.
- Banking Ombudsman (BO) Scheme was introduced by RBI.
- White Label ATMs operators are authorized under the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007.
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) came into force in
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was nationalized in 1949.
- SARFAESI Act, 2002 deals with Non-Performing Assets (NPA).
- Maximum limit of PSL in Small Finance Banks is 75%.
- Union Bank of India was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi.
- Hilton Young Committee recommended the establishment of the Central bank of India e. RBI
- State Bank of India is headquartered in Mumbai.
- Rand is the currency of South Africa.
- Shares and securities are stored in Demat Account.
- MUDRA scheme was launched on 8-Apr-2015.
- PSL stands for Priority Sector Lending.
- CIBIL maintains the borrower’s record in India.
- World Press Freedom Day is observed on 3rd
- A bank account will be treated as dormant/inoperative if no transactions are made in the last 2 years.
- Punjab National Bank has it’s headquarter situated in New Delhi.
- Credit rating agencies in India are regulated by
- The maximum permissible amount that can be transferred to Nepal under Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility is 50,000.
- Betla National Park is situated in
- ‘LAF’ stands for Liquidity Adjustment Facility.
- Indian Banks Association (IBA) was formed in
- Mohammad Mustafa is the present chairman of SIDBI.
- Urjit Patel is the present and 24th governor of RBI.
- NACH stands for National Automated Clearing House.
- MMID is a 7 digit unique number issued by the bank upon registration.
- Subhash Chandra Khuntia is the present Chairman of IRDAI.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account can be opened up to the age of Ten years.
- Finance Secretary Signature is found on a 1 rupee note in India.
- Cheque Truncation System (CTS) came into existence in
- RBI issue directives to all the banks under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
- Bombay Stock Exchange is Asia’s first Stock Exchange.
- KYC stands for Know Your Customer.
- IFSC code is an alpha-numeric code consists of 11 digits.
We provide :
- Online coaching for Bank PO / Clerk exams.
- Online speed test
- Complete study material.
- Online mock test for bank exams with detailed analysis & explanation.
- Faculty Support.
- Job alerts and notifications.
- Daily Updated Current Affairs
Join our Takshila learning family today & make your dream of working in a Public Sector bank a reality..!
Follow us on a Social media