IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Bank)
RRB Online Classes : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous recruitment agency which was established with the sole aim to encourage the recruitment of young graduates in various public sector banks in India (except SBI).IBPS is mainly dealing in conducting of banking exams for selection of various clerical and officers' posts in many public sector banks.
Over the years, IBPS has become a major “Test Conducting Agency” in our country which conducts 4 major exams at the end of the year. These are:
- IBPS PO/ MT exam
- IBPS Clerk exam
- IBPS RRB exam
- IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) exam
RRB exam is further conducted according to different cadres or scale varying from Office assistant and Officer (scale I, II & III) which are:
- Office Assistant (multipurpose)
- Officer (scale I)
- Agriculture Officer (scale II)
- Marketing Officer (scale II)
- General Banking Officer (scale II)
- Law Officer (scale II)
- Treasury Manager (scale II)
- IT Officer (scale II)
- Chartered Accountant (scale II)
- Officer (scale III)
There are 56 RRB' s that take part in IBPS recruitment process:
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for IBPS RRB exams here is the eligibility criteria:
- Office assistant: 18 – 28 years
- Scale I officer: 18 - 30 years
- Scale II officer: 21 - 32 years
- Scale III officer: 21 - 40 years
(Age relaxation +3 yrs for OBC, +5 yrs for SC/ST)
- Candidate should have a degreefrom a recognized university.
- No specific percentage mentioned in graduation.
- Candidate must possess proficiency in the local language of the state where RRB is located.
- Passed in that local language in std. 8th or above
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern - RRB online classes
IBPS RRB Exams follows a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam.
- Prelims test will have 80 questions which should be answered within 45minutes.
Preliminary Examination (Objective) office Assistance (Multipurpose)
Officer Scale -1
- IBPS will fix sectional cut-off’s & also on the total score obtained by the candidate, which the candidate need to score to qualify in prelims. Aspirants who will qualifying the preliminary test will only be eligible to give mains examination.
- Qualifiers of the main examination will be shortlisted for a common interview round after which allotments in RRBs will be done based on the final merit list.
-There is no interviews round for office assistants. They will be directly appointed on the basis of their marks scored in main exam.
Our Unique Features