IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for IBPS PO exams here is the eligibility criteria: – Age limit: 20 – 30 yrs (+3 yrs for OBC,+5 yrs for SC/ST) – Candidate should possess a degree from a recognized university. – There is no specific percentage required in graduation.
IBPS PO 2019 -2020 Exam : New Pattern
Like previous years, the 2017 IBPS PO Exams will follow a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam. Both will be conducted only through online mode.
– Prelims test will have 100 questions which should be answered within 1 hour.
– IBPSwill fix sectional cut-off’s&on the total score, which aspirants need to score to pass in prelims. Aspirants who qualify the preliminary test will only be eligible for main examination, which has undergone a massive change this year.
For More information call us at 88009-99280 / 84
• Mains examination would have 155 questions with a total duration of 3 hours.
• Data analysis and interpretation section is introduced from this year onwards
• Each section must be completed within the specified time limit.
• You must have scored more than thecut-off marks(section-wise & total) to be called for common interviews. For every wrong answer, negative marking of 0.25 would be there in both prelim & main exam.
IBPS PO Syllabus & IBPS PO online classes
The Preliminary Exam of IBPS PO consist of three major sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
The mains exam is the important phase of IBPS PO Exam. Maximum weightage is given to the marks obtained by the aspirants in the IBPS PO Mains Exam.
The Mains Exam of IBPS PO consists of 4 + 1 sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language & General Awareness.
Just like SBI PO exam, IBPS has also introduced a descriptive paper in its mains examination for selection of candidates to the interview round.
Get IBPS PO online classes, IBPS po online coaching with Takshila Leaning. We are providing IBPS PO online coaching for banking student.