IBPS PO 2020 Exam Notification Out
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification for the much-awaited IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment on their official website i.e. at www.ibps.in on 04th August 2020 and those who wish to apply for this post can register online from 05th August onwards. All banking aspirants who are preparing for this year Bank Exams can check all the important details like eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, vacancies, fees, etc. below in this blog.
Download PDF – IBPS PO 2020 Official Notification
IBPS PO 2020 Important Dates to Note:
Online registrations start from August 5 and end on August 26, 2020
IBPS PO preliminary exam will be conducted on 10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020
IBPS PO mains exam will be conducted on 11.2020
Final result to be declared by April 2021.
1. Bank of Baroda
2. Canara Bank
3. Indian Overseas Bank
4. UCO Bank
5. Bank of India
6. Central Bank of India
7. Punjab National Bank
8. Union Bank of India
9. Bank of Maharashtra
10. Indian Bank
11. Punjab & Sind Bank
Browse the video
IBPS PO 2020 Vacancies
A total of 1167 vacancies is going to be filled in the year 2020-21 across 11 public sector banks. Check below table:
Click for IBPS PO 2020 Study Material and Updates
Now we will discuss the complete details i.e. eligibility criteria, exam pattern of IBPS PO:
IBPS PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
If you want to apply for the IBPS PO 2020 exam; please check all the below-mentioned eligibility criteria details:
– Age limit: 20 – 30 yrs (+3 yrs for OBC, +5 yrs for SC/ST) as on 01.08.2020
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and no later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive)
– Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (as on 26.08.2020)
There is no specific percentage required in graduation. Pass in degree is enough to apply for these exams.
For online test series of IBPS PO Exam, click Online Bank, coaching classes.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern:
IBPS PO 2020 Exam follows a three-stage process – Preliminary, Main Exam, and Interview.
– IBPS PO 2020 Prelims test will have 100 questions for which 1 hour time divided into 20 minutes each for 3 sections is allotted to the candidate.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
– Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
– IBPS PO 2020 Mains examination will have 155 questions for which 3 hour time divided is allotted to the candidate.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 mins|
|General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||35 mins|
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
Apart from it, there will be one Descriptive paper in the English language of 25 marks that needs to be answered in 30 minutes. It will contain 2 questions such as letter writing & essay, that aspirant has to type on computer only.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
MARKS OBTAINED IN THE ONLINE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
IBPS PO 2020 SYLLABUS (PRE + MAINS):
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para Jumbles
- Paragraph Completion
- Sentence Connectors
- Number Series
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Quantity Based Questions
- Miscellaneous – Time & Work, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Pipes & Cistern, Average, etc.
- Puzzle and Arrangements
- Machine Input Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Miscellaneous – Blood Relations, Direction sense test, Order and Ranking, etc.
- Banking Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static General Awareness
Click here to test your skill using Takshila Online Quiz
IBPS PO 2020 Application Fee:
The IBPS PO 2020 application fees/intimation charges shall be as follows:
– Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs. 850 /- for all others
Note: You are advised to take a print out of the completely filled application form as it is required at the time of interviews.
To help you out in preparation for various Banking exams; Takshila Learning has started Brilliant 50 Batch from 1st June in which we will be enrolling the top 50 students who are serious regarding government job wants to crack the exam in the first attempt. We will provide them Personalised coaching with full updated Video Course for 1 year, hard copy Study Material, Online Test series, Weekly assignments, and Whatsapp group (One-to-One) for doubts solving. Our main aim during the course of preparation will be that all our 50 students crack the exam in the first attempt because Your Success is Our Success.
Click here to video playlist for free banking course
What’s in this Brilliant 50 Batch?
- Personalized Course
- Personal Mentor and Personalized Exam Strategy
- Pre + Mains Coaching
- Interview preparation
- Exam updates and notifications
- Books and Test series
- Monthly Assignments
- Doubt Solving Session – Whatsapp/Call.
- Study Anytime, Anywhere, and on Any device.
- Easily Accessible best Quality Videos using PowerPoint presentations.
- Flowcharts, tables, and diagrams are used in videos for better understanding.
- Short tips and tricks videos for enhancing Speed.
- Unlimited Views of all lectures to ensure that student grasps the concepts.
Click here to download PDF – IBPS PO Prelims 2018 Quant Memory Based Sample Paper
Be a part of our Brilliant 50 Batch and enlighten your Career with us!
Money is no more an obstacle in your Learning, We offer FLEXI EMI OPTIONS now on all Courses.
So Hurry! Register today!
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
Tag -IBPS PO 2020 Exam Notification; IBPS PO 2020; exam date; IBPS PO 2020 Vacancies; IBPS PO 2020 Eligibility; IBPS PO 2020 Exam Pattern; IBPS PO 2020 SYLLABUS (PRE + MAINS)
0 responses on "IBPS PO 2020 Exam Notification Out | Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, & Syllabus"