IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification Out for 7275 Posts | IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous recruitment body which was formed with the sole objective to encourage the recruitment of young graduates in public sector banks in India.Over the years, IBPS has become a major “Test Conducting Agency” in the country and conducts competitive exams for recruitment of various clerical and officers’ posts in many public sector banks.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
- Start of Online Application: 18.09.2018
- End of Online Application: 10.10.2018
- Preliminary Exam Dates: 08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 and 16.12.2018
- Mains Examination: 20.01.2019
Number of vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification
The number of vacancies is 7275 for Clerk. Following Table gives the complete break up of State-wise vacancies.
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar||0|
|8.||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||3|
|9.||Daman & Diu||1|
|15.||Jammu & Kashmir||61|
There are 19 public sector banks that are taking part in IBPS Clerk 2018 recruitment process:
Ø Bank of Baroda
Ø Bank of India
Ø Canara Bank
Ø Allahabad Bank
Ø Bank of Maharashtra
Ø Central Bank of India
Ø Oriental Bank of Commerce
Ø Indian Bank
Ø Syndicate Bank
Ø Vijaya Bank
Ø UCO Bank
Ø Punjab and Sind Bank
Ø Dena Bank
Ø Indian Overseas Bank
Ø Andhra Bank
Ø Corporation Bank
Ø Punjab National Bank
Ø Union Bank of India
Ø United Bank of India
Here are the complete details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern of IBPS Clerk:
Eligibility Criteria IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification
If you wish to apply for IBPS Clerk exam, here are the eligibility criteria:
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2018): 20 – 28 years
– (+3 yrs for OBC(Non Creamy layer), +5 yrs for SC/ST, +10 years for PWD Candidates)
– Candidate should have a degree from a recognized university.
– No specific percentage mentioned in graduation.
– Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which you have applied (should be able to read / write and speak that language).
Candidates are allowed to apply for vacancy from only one state.
For online test series of IBPS Clerk Exam, click Online Bank coaching classes.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
IBPS Clerk2018 Exam will follow a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam. Both will be conducted in online mode.
– Prelims test will have 100 questions for which 1 hour time divided into 20 minutes each for 3 sections will be allotted to the candidate.
The Preliminary Exam of IBPS Clerk consists of three sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
– IBPS will fix sectional cut-off’s&also on the total score obtained, which the aspirants need to score to qualify in prelims. Aspirants who qualifyin the preliminary test will only be eligible to give mains examination.
Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- Mains examination would have 190 questions with a total duration of 160 minutes.
- Each section must be completed within the specified time limit mentioned.
- There is no interview round for the clerical posts in IBPS.
- Marks obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for final merit listing.
For every wrong answer given by the candidate, negative marking of 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty in both prelims& mains exam.
Fee / Registration charges for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
The application fees / intimation charges are:
- 100 (for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
- 600 (for all others).
Note: You are advised to take a print out of the completely filled application form as it required at the time of document verification.
For the preparation of IBPS / SBI PO & Clerk exams, visit www.takshilalearning.com for our bank exam course.
Online bank coaching classes : Takshila Learning offers to its students online coaching classes for IBPS/SBI. We have designed an online course which caters to all your needs to crack any banking exam. You can also join our online test series to enhance your chances of cracking any banking exam.
- Online coaching for IBPS Clerk & PO Exam
- Online speed test series
- Complete study material in pdf
- Online mock test for bank exams with detailed analysis & explanation.
- Webinars by Expert Faculties
- Tips & Tricks to Solve Question
- Real User Interface
- Faculty Support.
- Job alerts and notifications.
- Daily Updated Current Affairs
Follow Us on Social Media