HOW TO PREPARE FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS WITH TAKSHILA LEARNING!
In today’s competitive world, no matter which field of education we belong to, we are required to qualify competitive exams to get admissions in universities, for civil services or for any other post in public sector. Cracking government job exams can seem an uphill task, but if you employ smart strategies to prepare for the exam, the process can be much more manageable.
Here, we will particularly focus on Upcoming government exams like IBPS / SBI PO, Clerk, RBI Grade B / Assistant, SEBI, LIC AAO / Assistant, SSC CGL / CPO / CHSL / MTS and Railway NTPC / group D exams.
In this blog we will talk about how aspirants can prepare for these competitive exams with Takshila Learning:
- Complete video course (Pre to Mains level) – We provide updated and complete video course series (300+ videos) that covers pre as well as mains level exam syllabus and pattern that help in maximising your speed and accuracy. Speed and Accuracy are the two most important factors to score good marks
- Online Test Series (Latest Pattern) – Just going through all the syllabus is not enough as attempting sample papers and last year question papers helps you in formulating a better strategy for the exam and know your weaknesses. It will help you in understanding the pattern of the question paper and make it easier to finish the paper in the given time. We provide 180+ Practice papers for your preparation so that you feel more confident during the competitive exam.
- Books (12+ Hard copy) – In addition to videos and Test series, we provide hard copy books for self study. To make your basic concepts strong, these books will help you a lot in understanding all the concepts in a better way. You will also get solved examples and practice questions for better understanding of the topics.
- Monthly Webinars – Further live webinars are conducted by our expert team where topics of your choice are discussed in detail and you can ask all your queries in that live session. The environment is student friendly so that he doesn’t hesitate in asking his queries.
- One to One Whatsapp group & call facility for Doubts solving – While preparation, it is certain that many doubts will come in your mind and how to resolve your queries will definitely come in your mind. For that, we form One to One Whatsapp group and call facility for solving your doubts.
- Regular tracking of your performance – To check your performance status, we regularly track your preparation, how well you are performing in speed tests and also provide assignments for your practice on regular basis. Motivation sessions with the faculty are there if your performance is not upto the mark.
- Shortcut tricks – Time management is the most crucial factor in determining your success in competitive exams. You need to make use of shortcut tricks wherever possible to make judicious use of time. As already discussed, Speed and Accuracy are the important factors for competitive exams and with us, you will get all the tricks and tips that will help you in improving your performance
- Strategy to crack exams and Latest updates – To keep you informed with all the updates related to Exam Notification, Date, and Result our team rigorously work for it and further, exam preparation strategy is also shared with students. Strategy includes how to prepare, what to prepare, which topics are important and how much time you should devote to it. These all tips we regularly share with our students.
- Daily Current Affairs – Current Affairs is a major portion from which questions are asked in the Banking / SSC exams and to help you out in this portion, we at Takshila Learning provides daily Current Affairs analysis on your portal.
You might be under a lot of pressure to prepare for a competitive exam and do well. Anxiety and Tension are not going to help in preparation, instead stay calm and relaxed. Stay motivated and study for yourself. Prepare for the competitive exam with complete focus and determination.
Takshila Learning offers Online Banking Classes and Online Coaching for SSC to help you prepare for these exams at the convenience of your home. We also provide Study material & Test Series and for all other exams.
Takshila Learning is an online e-learning portal that provides Online Bank Coaching for various exams such as SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk and IBPS RRB. Apart from them, we also cover SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, SSCMTS, Railway NTPC and Group D exams.
Call at 8800999280 / 8800999283 / 8800999284 fill the form for any other details:
0 responses on "How to prepare for competitive exams"