How to Allotment of DIN (Director Identification Number) – CS Professional
Online cs professional classes: As we are offering the CS professional online classes through our portal www.takshilalearning.com. Along with the CS professional video lectures free download, proper notes are also available. Today, I have chosen the topic ‘Allotment of Director Identification Number’ from Advance Company Law online classes.
Allotment of DIN (Director Identification Number)
Section 153 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with Rule 9 of the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014
Every individual intending to be appointed as a director as a director of a company shall make an application for allotment of Director Identification Number (DIN) to the Central Government in such form and manner and along with such fees as may be prescribed.
Rule 9 of Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014
(1) Every Individual, who is to be appointed as a director of a company shall make an application electronically in Form DIR 3, to the Central Government for the allotment of a DIN along with such fees as provided in the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014.
(2) The Central Government shall provide an electronic system to facilitate submission of an application for the allotment of DIN through the portal on the MCA21 portal.
(3) The applicant shall make an application in e-Form DIR-3 and should follow the following procedure:
Online e-filing: e-Form DIR-3 has to follow the offline e-Filing process.
- Photograph of the proposed director
- Proof of Identity (PAN Copy)
- Proof of Residence (Aadhar Card/ Bank Statement/ Driving License).
- Specimen signature duly verified.
Note: Physical documents are not submitted at DIN Cell.
Digital Signature: The e-Form shall have to be digitally signed and shall be uploaded to the MCA21 portal.
Fee Payment: Upon upload, pay the Fee for DIR 3 e-Form. The fee can be paid electronically only, i.e. through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ NEFT. No Challan payment is accepted for the same.
(4) Form DIR 3 shall be signed and submitted electronically by the applicant using his/her own DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) and be digitally verified by:
- A Chartered Accountant in practice or a Company Secretary in practice or a Cost Accountant in practice
- A Company Secretary in full-time employment of the Company or by the Managing Director or Director of the Company in which the applicant is to be appointed as a director.
Note: In case the name of a person does not have the last name, his or her father’s or grandfather’s surname shall be mentioned in the last name along with the declaration in Form No. DIR 3A.
The proper explanation of the Allotment of DIN with examples is available for CS PREPARATION in Online classes for CS professional.
In CS online coaching classes, all other topics and subjects of CS courses are explained by experts and experienced faculties.
For a free demo, more details and videos, kindly visit at www.takshilalearning.com
Follow us on a Social media
0 responses on "Allotment of DIN (Director Identification Number) - CS Professional"