How takshila learning digital(online/offline) courses is changing education?
Pattern of education is globally changed. Now education is not restricted to the classroom and a particular teacher. With the emergence of digital learning education is not only easily accessible, but also convenient to any time and place.
Gadgets such as laptops, phones, netbooks and tablets have become ubiquitous because they are more affordable than ever before and capable of many more functions. They are used for surfing the Internet, chatting with family and friends, sending and receiving pictures and documents and locating places using GPS navigation appliances.
These devices can also be used for increasing knowledge. Because users carry these devices with them at all times, they can be used to access the required training material anytime, anywhere. It is not necessary to be stationary or in any particular place to get the training material.
The training can be provided through Web browsers or through applications such as quizzes, texts and videos. The interface (provided through native applications) has been always user friendly, allowing users to navigate easily. Security, however, is an important consideration to prevent the use of mobile applications for data theft.
The learning derived from these devices is of an informal nature. On-demand information – such as ebooks, articles, and blogs – can also be obtained. In the social medium, these devices can be used for creating social networks, and for providing mentoring services. For personal improvement, these devices can be used to give feedback, provide reference information and engage with the learner to improve the quality of work. Game–based learning can also be imparted, helping learners develop strategic skills which can be used in different work situations.
The prices of these gadgets devices have reduced dramatically in the past few years. At the same time, these gadgets have also become technologically very advanced, sought after by every individual.
- Content consistency
- Collaborative learning
- Personalized learning
- Increased productivity
- Self-paced learning
- On-demand content
The advantages through digital learning:-
- Convenience and flexibility: at the exact moment learning are required.
- Management: No two students are the same. Each has their own way of absorbing information. Through digital learning, students are able to learn in their own way. They can personalize and enjoy learning.
- Relevance: takshila learning gives the learner what they need, when they need it. They can get to it quickly and easily with the device they have right in front of them already.
- Good use of ‘dead time’: It can happen during dead time
- Special Education: Mobile technology can also benefit those with special needs. We can say that learning-challenged students have a chance to be equal to those who are normal.
- Fits different learning styles: •Reading •Video •Listening to podcast •Researching on the internet •Animation
- Interaction: communication It can even encourage students to communicate more openly when they are inclass.Teachers can also use mobile devices to interact with students that require special attention.
- Educational Support: Using smart phones, students have easy access to knowledge. They use their devices as supportive educational tools. They have access to diagrams, articles, essays and other academic information which can improve student performance in the classroom.
- Complex interactivity:
- Time-saving: People can study when they are commuting and travelling.
- Wider Access: 1. Students have access to industry experts.2. Students can read reviews and blogs by field experts.3. They can also follow conferences online.4. They also have a chance to interact with professionals even from their homes or classrooms.
- Collaborative: Several students at different locations can work in the same documents.
- Mobile devices can make the process of learning easier to interact in more and varied ways.
- It is amazing to find out how much information a mobile device can carry despite its light weight.
- Thank you all …
Education and training is the process by which the wisdom, knowledge and skills of one generation are passed on to the next.